MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

VioletPearl

No lippies for me!
fluffy.gif

MRV

Okay, silly question time- there are two brushes listed, but pictures of three? Which ones are actually gonna be released? I'm pretty much getting a compact and the brushes (I'm a sucker for nice looking brushes even if they're not 'great').
There are 2 split fibre brushes. The split fibre means that they have different type and colour of bristles on each side of the brush (black and light).

cocotears

12/5. Sagittarius the best sign ever!!! Ahhhh the infamous this is your birthday and christmas gift. When I was little people other than the immediates would do this one and I would kindly let them know it was 2 completely separate days!
blah.gif
I know that feeling! I'm a Sagittarius too! My birthday is 12/6!

Audrey C

Hm…I don't think I like GotS either. I'm down to a bronzer, subject to loving it when I try it in store. If I don't, this collection is a skip for me.

lyseD

Okay, silly question time- there are two brushes listed, but pictures of three? Which ones are actually gonna be released? I'm pretty much getting a compact and the brushes (I'm a sucker for nice looking brushes even if they're not 'great').

There are 2 split fibre brushes. The split fibre means that they have different type and colour of bristles on each side of the brush (black and light).
What would you use the two different sides for?

Thank you.

lyseD

Hm…I don't think I like GotS either. I'm down to a bronzer, subject to loving it when I try it in store. If I don't, this collection is a skip for me.
Just Pet Me, Please for me. I'm hoping it will work well on me for summer.

Aren't we good low buyers.
th_DANCE.gif

mosha010

Quote:Originally Posted by Audrey C

Just Pet Me, Please for me. I'm hoping it will work well on me for summer.

Aren't we good low buyers.
th_DANCE.gif
I read ur message really fast and only saw "Just pet me, please ...." And started laughing. I'll pet you. You said please

ForeverJenn

Where are all the Scorpios? I know they are on here
I'm a Scorpio!
Scorpio here!!!  November 11th!!
I'm a Scorpio! Share a bday with Vivien Leigh lol
I'm a Scorpio!
[quote name="vamua703" url="/t/187411/mac-alluring-aquatic-collection-may-22-2014/2790#post_ Tardy to the party. Fellow Scorpio. 11/17 [/quote] :grouphug: nov 2nd right here !