MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Icecaramellatte

Swatches have only added to my list.

I still want all the lipglosses and all the shadows, 2 lipsticks now instead of one, both blushes (was thinking of skipping), ED bronzer, regular bronzer (want compact), brushes, lip pencil, maybe an eye pencil but only after a time. I like the nail colors too. I can skip the makeup bag. But if it was a teal metallic case like the wonder woman ones, I would have to get that too.

Oh not much time left to save.

BeautyFan55

No, its not a shame for me, lol. Lurve lurve my purple/purplish glosses, All My Purple Life, Boys Go Crazy, Flight of Fancy, Heroine, Magnetique, bring 'em on, the more the merrier. Kristin, dahling, where are you? lol. Fellow lipgloss lovers unite!
I love gloss too, especially purples, purple is my favorite in everything!

BeautyFan55

A big collective thanks to all for swatches.

My list has gone down considerably. Now I think I want 3 glosses (Water Deities, Seducing Sound and Modern Lure) and 2 of the EDES (the dark blue and dark brown). But its a big maybe for the EDES. I guess it better for my wallet, b/c I am definitely excited about several collections this summer. GotS is very pretty but it reminds me of a lipstick I own already.

breatheonbeat

C
O
M
P
A
C
T

love.gif
and whateverthehell is in it
yahoo.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MelroseLuvsMkup

Boy oh boy, I sure did miss seeing this flowing through the thread lol

omg i thought it was me having weird internet deja vu
fluffy.gif
type.gif
i'm dumb

MelroseLuvsMkup

Thank you to all the ladies that shared their swatches, I think my list has been down size some. I guess that's a good thing.....for my wallet that is.

Yazmin

My "oh yeah" list is GotS and Modern Lure.

I would love to see more swatches of the eyeshadows, Aphrodite's Shell, and pics of the brushes.