MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Dolly Snow

Dolly darling, don't make me even think of drinking at this hour.. lol
HG it is 5pm here lol
What time is it where you are at? lol I take it it isn't happy hour
tipsy.gif

mousygiggles

My HUGE list:
Aphroditie's Shell
Both Blushes
Both brushes X2
Pet Me
Mystical
Goddess of the Sea
Lorelei
Sea Worship
MAYBE Soul Serenede
Silver Sun
Refined Golden

Kiddie Poo's list
Siren Song
Water Deities
Clear Water
Submerged

valkolak

I think I'm going to get all the eyeshadows. I don't think I can help mahself. But I may cut Seduced at Sea actually. It's pretty but I'm not totally sold on the EDB formula and idk I feel like I don't use the plummy blushes I have. Which is weird because I love the idea of plum blush.

maneater

my final list:
Aphrodite’s Shell ED Bronzer
Refined Golden bronzing powder
Pet Me, Please lipstick
Enchanted One lipstick

AND THATS IT! no changing my mind
lol.gif

Prettypackages

Quote: Originally Posted by sickmuse

GotS:

GotS with Modern Lure layered on top (you can kinda see the pink shimmer in the 3rd pic):

again, i apologise that the pictures aren't completely accurate with the colour. they're deeper than what the daylight photos show. the arm swatches are probably truest to the actual colour.

my fave just has to be GotS. i was super bummed-out that i missed out on Heavenly Hybrid, so you can imagine my delight that i managed to snag GotS. i think GotS might be slightly darker than HH, but it may just be the closest dupe i have!

if anyone's on the fence about GotS and love purples - get this shade. for reals. and if you want super-vampy lips, get ML for a two-hit combo!

so far i am lovin' this collection, and quite proud of myself that i managed to grab a few items before they sold out (again, HH woes continue to haunt me...). although i missed out on EO, i'm keeping my fingers crossed that i can get a hold of it in store.

also looking forward to swatches of the other lipglasses!

PS, my fringe looks longer and eye makeup is slightly different in some of the pics - this is because i took some photos last night and a few again today, and had trimmed my fringe earlier this afternoon =)

Ok I lied, I'm getting this combo. It reminds me of a lipglass I wore to death called Gaze...

thefbomb

I was just imaging in my head what it'd look like if this collection had fluidlines, the pretty blues they could go for