MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Starlight77

I no longer care about any other collection! Lol yay for Mother's Day in may haha I just got my first ED Blush from an amazing Specktra friend (you rock!!) and I'm in love with it so now I'm even more excited about this collection. Thank you ladies for the info!

Kaidan

OMG, thanks so much for sharing! It says it's available in May.

The pic is called Alluring Aquatic too, so I guess that really is the name.
That looks nice!
heart.gif
I'm still not wowed with the Extra Dimension stuff previously released, but perhaps that may change with this one. I hope the lipsticks aren't all frosts and cremesheens though. Will this mean that MAC won't do a Mineralize summer this year?

DILLIGAF

I'm really glad it's an ED collection. I didn't get any blushes from the last one. I wonder if there will be any EDSF in the collection. I would love to have one in that packaging.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Gorgeous!
heart.gif

That looks nice!
heart.gif
I'm still not wowed with the Extra Dimension stuff previously released, but perhaps that may change with this one. I hope the lipsticks aren't all frosts and cremesheens though. Will this mean that MAC won't do a Mineralize summer this year?
I don't think this has anything to do with a mineralize collection. There's always the big summer collection, like this one, and then the mineralize one.

liba

I prefer matte bronzers too, but with a name like Alluring Aquatic, I doubt anything would be matte. I'm still hoping for one that looks almost matte but with a subtle glow... kinda similar to Dark Dare's finish (without the shimmer).
Dark Dare had a "Glow" finish and they've never done another. Seriously if I was forced to toss all my shadows except one, I would probably keep DD. That finish is beyond special and versatile. One of only two eyeshadows I've ever BU'ed. If they brought out more colors in that finish, I would be finished.
eeksign.gif

MACina

LL is in my top 3 quads too, along with Temperature Rising and All Woman! Actually Leopard Luxe may be my number 1 favorite. They get constant use.

The singles from Indulge were all really excellent - I was going to skip them all and wound up getting 4 instead and I use them all the time.

Holy Moley….

Thanks for finding this! ED + this gorgeous packaging ain't gonna come cheap. That blush looks very nice, though… I feel my wallet trembling.

Dark Dare had a "Glow" finish and they've never done another. Seriously if I was forced to toss all my shadows except one, I would probably keep DD. That finish is beyond special and versatile. One of only two eyeshadows I've ever BU'ed. If they brought out more colors in that finish, I would be finished.
eeksign.gif

iagree.gif
....sooooooooo agree
mac_haul.gif

OMG, I am so,so,so excited for this collection
thud.gif

Debbs

Mineralize collection are normally around July 5th or so. This one would coincide with Hey, Sailor and such which precedes the summer mineralize one. Normally individual es, blushes, lipsticks, lipgloss, bronzers, body oils etc

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I wonder if this collection will include a special highlight powder with the ED finish!
I have been wondering the same thing. That will be a tough one if it looks pretty... to buy or not to buy.
I'm still relieved but a bit bummed at the same time. The most gorgeous packaging ever and then it's a formula I don't like :/

jchait

This is the collection I WILL be waking up early for, running to my nearest MAC store ANDDDDDD Macy's, and purchasing. Hell hath no fury like a woman who does not get her lippies.

Odelia

LL is in my top 3 quads too, along with Temperature Rising and All Woman! Actually Leopard Luxe may be my number 1 favorite. They get constant use.

The singles from Indulge were all really excellent - I was going to skip them all and wound up getting 4 instead and I use them all the time.

Holy Moley….

Thanks for finding this! ED + this gorgeous packaging ain't gonna come cheap. That blush looks very nice, though… I feel my wallet trembling.

eeksign.gif
And then I realized this fact! Argh!!!
This collection is going to hurt so good!!
girlhaha.gif
I'm so excited now!

Kristin Bacon

This is the collection I WILL be waking up early for, running to my nearest MAC store ANDDDDDD Macy's, and purchasing. Hell hath no fury like a woman who does not get her lippies.
OR like a woman wit a bad case of skippers remorse!!!!!!! STILL sad i skipped Marilyn damn it

jchait

OR like a woman wit a bad case of skippers remorse!!!!!!! STILL sad i skipped Marilyn damn it
I missed out on Pure Zen sadly, but I was able to get 4 deeply adored and a scarlet ibis so I was happy. I gave a DA to a friend who works at MAC (she wasn't able to buy one) so now I just have 3. I will be buying in bulk for this collection.

Kristin Bacon

i work nights so i have literally jus stayed up all night to go to mac. or only got two hrs of sleep and dont shower and go in my pjs lol. whatever it takes!!! I didnt do that for Huggables and damn it i still missed out on a few i really wanted. Got four but i wanted 8 lol. #MacJunkieProblems

OctoberViolet

I wonder if this collection will include a special highlight powder with the ED finish!

I have been wondering the same thing. That will be a tough one if it looks pretty... to buy or not to buy.
I'm still relieved but a bit bummed at the same time. The most gorgeous packaging ever and then it's a formula I don't like :/
I'm not the biggest fan of the ED finishes either, but... I'm getting something or someTHINGS just for the packaging alone and that says a lot because I usually don't care about the packaging. I love this just a little too much to let it slip past my grip. Back away bitches
boxing.gif
just joking...or not.

Kristin Bacon

I missed out on Pure Zen sadly, but I was able to get 4 deeply adored and a scarlet ibis so I was happy. I gave a DA to a friend who works at MAC (she wasn't able to buy one) so now I just have 3. I will be buying in bulk for this collection.
holysheep.gif
im jelly im dieing for scarlet ibis!!!!! AHHHH!!!! AND pure zen is perm, but not in Marlilyns sexy packaging tho. BUT it was scarlet ibis im pining for. missed iris apfel at first too, had to hunt down party parrot and pink pigeon. looking for a BU of pink pigeon still lol. oh and finally got flamingo too. SO i am NOT missing out on this collex for anything. i will eat hardly any food if i have to for money hahahaha. since i have time to save i should be ok

jchait

I know there is a team low buy, but can we also have a team no skippers remorse? LOL for the crazies like me of course
flower.gif