MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

MandyVanHook

ok so i preordered at MAC Counter so i know for sure i have Mystical, GotS, Lorelei, Fathoms Deep, Silver Sun, and Sea Worship. Also Legendary Lure, and Clear Water

I really am considering AS or Golden ( i want that compact, but i love AS), and Pet me please or siren song....; HELP IM ADDICTED

which one do you ladies think i should cave and get??
I just couldn't decided between AS or Golden so I'm probably not getting either. You should definitely get Pet me Please. It would look lovely on you!

Debbs

Sorry if already asked, haven't been following as much as I should but would SMHM blush work on my skintone? NW 47. She has Delphic too for me but I am not sure if I need it. There was no testers made as yet so it was impossible to really touch the merchandise.

smooch3s

Ok, whew! Wasn't in my plan so I was hurried, rushed and uncomfortable in work out gear, customers at the counter etc. My sales have Dephic and SMHE blush so I guess those suit me? I love the glosses but only Modern Lure kept calling my name. My SA is crazy over Silver Sun and think it is the most unique of the entire es. I took Soul Serenade and Legendary Lure off my list as to me they were just a bit too dark for my personal taste. If I decide to get them eventually I am sure it would not be impossible to locate. I love Fathom's Deep EDES the most. That one is a winner right there! Sea Worship, Lorelei and Silver Sun are my 4 choices now that I have seen them in up close and personal. No testers were yet made so no swatching. Will Delphic and SMHM work on darker skintones, NW 47?
Great haul, Debbs! Enjoy it!

pinkpaint

Sorry if already asked, haven't been following as much as I should but would SMHM blush work on my skintone? NW 47. She has Delphic too for me but I am not sure if I need it. There was no testers made as yet so it was impossible to really touch the merchandise.
I can't see Delphic working as a bronzer on your skintone. It barely shows up on Karen and she's an NC42. I was considering it, too, but I'm skipping. It may work as more of a blush, if you're into those golden brown colors.

khhmakeup

Finally placed my order! I picked up Sea Me, Hear Me, GoTS, Mystical, EO, Lorelei and Dark Brunette Waterproof Brow Gel. Excited to try them when they arrive!

thefbomb

ok so i preordered at MAC Counter so i know for sure i have Mystical, GotS, Lorelei, Fathoms Deep, Silver Sun, and Sea Worship. Also Legendary Lure, and Clear Water I really am considering AS or Golden ( i want that compact, but i love AS), and Pet me please or siren song....; HELP IM ADDICTED which one do you ladies think i should cave and get??
Do many counters/stores let you preorder?

NaomiH

fluffy.gif

Just the brush for me and only because I'm in need of a good face brush and it's teal!

Dolly Snow

:fluffy:   Just the brush for me and only because I'm in need of a good face brush and it's teal!
How did the marshmallow dude get on here lol roomie I hope to not see him and his evil skip on the Osbournes thread :haha: That being said a face brush is a good investment. :)

Debbs

Thanks ladies! I agree with you, PinkPaint. I don't need Dephic or the blush so I will stick to my original plan and ask her remove the ones she added. Modern Lure gloss, prefer Underdressed so no Seducing Sound gloss, Sea Worship, Fathom's Deep, Silver Sun and Lorelei es.

NaomiH

Nothing really interested you?
Not really no, the blushes are pretty but look similar to ones I have though I suppose trying the formula would be a good thing. I have more eyeshadows than I will ever need, though these are beautiful. The lipsticks are pretty plain Jane and I'm sure I have a dupe of the one I was even mildly interested in. The bronzers are nice, but I think I can live without buying one right now. So it's a
fluffy.gif