MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

katieanne

i think I'm going to go to sleep and hope! i get up at 5 anyways so hopefully i won't miss anything!
th_crazy.gif

OctoberViolet

I had really high hopes for it. I really liked the first episode. Now, I'm just lost. It has potential, but I think (my opinion only) the writers are going off the deep end with the witches just being evil bitchy characters for absolutely no reason. Just too many situations that make you roll your eyes and say "Yeah that never happened nor would it". I just watched episode four and I'm still confused and scratching my head about the whole thing.

I agree! I started watching it and I just couldn't get past the first episode. I remember doing a research paper in my American literature class on Salem witch trials and they really tossed the history aside on the show and went in a whole new direction. I think the actual history and facts of the trials are very interesting on their own.
iagree.gif
When I first heard about this show, I was really excited. I thought it would be more factual about the actual Salem Witch trials. I am sure there are good and evil witches everywhere, but on this show, they just seem to be plain 'ol evil and bitchy. I feel for all the innocent victims. I want to punch Mary in the throat and make her cough up a frog.
th_remoteImage-61.gif

rocksteadybaby

I'm getting GoTS, Mystical and whatever blush I can snag. Not a huge haul for me b/c I'm going all out for the Osborne collection Sidenote* just accidentally turned off my wifi on my laptop. Thought I had hit the mute button. Freaked out. Ran to my router as one hysterical tear escaped my eye. Router was on. Ran back to laptop. Found out I'm an idiot. Oops! Lol
I'm only getting a few things too cause I can't wait for Osbourne's as well

Beautybuyer

I'm sitting on the couch and watching netflix too, but it's just my dog sleeping next to me. Her snoring is about to drive me insane though.
I'm sitting on my couch like a hermit watching netflix chilling with the cats.
I'm sitting on the couch watching Dora lol It's ALMOST bed time for the kids then it's cat time for me too lol I'm also sleepy! I recently had a massage and I feel like a nerve or something is now pinched. It gives me headaches which make me tired :( He tried to off me by massage lol

jchait

you got in an accident? you ok?

i missed like 900 posts
like 2 months ago almost but I've had pt, I'm having to get another mammogram, and another mri and they're trying to figure out how to fix me. it's not a big deal, except I have been getting severe neck pain/headaches behind the eye that last 3-5 days. so today, after the tylenol didn't work for the first 8 hours, I took half of one. Pisses me off because it makes my whole body fuzzy feeling, and like.....numb. Ugh.

Tahlia

I just read 20 pages of the most random things. I for sure thought that the collection had gone up and everyone would be like "I got this, this is sold out bla bla" but instead I find you ladies talking about soup and cocks in socks lmao :crazy:
Anyone on into Dominican Men?
Not Dominican specifically but Latino's yes.. My boy is from El Salvador :love: