MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

charleyscreams

Same, it's going to be an alarm night for me! It's driving me nuts that the collection name is up on the site map but it isn't out. Usually once it's there it's up or at least has the things loaded with the "Coming Soon"
You have a name and header already? I don't see that.

BellaInPink

wtf is the point of max anyway. they are always filming him filming, so is he actually filming anything?
th_roll1.gif

hwdsprincess

I'm an nc44 and I want Delphic now. Fingers crossed that it will be as kind to me as it is said to be on nc40s. It might be a stretch but I pale and my red undertones are as strong in the winter.
I just love edsf I regret from this day buying and returning definetly defined only because I thought it didn't look good on my tone then my friend used it on me and I tried buying it again it was too late lol... Now I rather have them cuz I end up using them even if I don't reach for the same color I always use them I love them

rae_rae21

Think I'm gonna try and find episodes of True Tori somewhere online..my gosh I'm addicted to that show. It's like a bad train wreck...that Dean guy is a dirty bastard!

rocksteadybaby

Preachin' the Gloss! I know I am! Although, it could be whittled down if necessary….
  • Like I was saying, Peachstock is the ultimate opaque nude gloss. It looks great on me and doesn't wash me out at all. A little AS and Seduced at Sea and voila! I've never bothered with nude beige lip glass in the past, but this one I will wear all summer.
  • Clear Water is really glittery and lovely, like the lip geleés from Cham-Pale, but without the heavy pearlized under-layer. It's sheer underneath, but there's so much glitter and sparkle that it looks almost opaque. It's honestly like a dazzleglass in standard lip glass formula. Awesome for summer and also will be great for holiday parties. Looks amazing over GotS.
  • If you're trying to cut your list, you could choose between Water Deities and Seducing Sound, they are both my type of lipglass though - super mega pearlized, makes your lips look huge. Might be a little too metallic for some folks, but I say embrace it! WD is paler, with a champagne pearlescence, while SS is more of a soft brown - it's very very similar to Rich Marron Huggable in color, but with tons of beige pearlescence and a touch of sparkle. I could wear either, personally. These are both way more pearlized than my faves Spree and Liqueur. WD is lighter than Spree, while SS is a tiny touch deeper than Liqueur. Over Pet Me Please, either of these will be outrageous, but honestly, they are so filled with pearl pigment, they are 99% opaque anyways, since the light is hitting the pearl at nearly every angle possible. I'll get them both rather than a BU of one or the other, but I don't think these will sell out super fast, because photos will have trouble capturing them and they seem pretty workaday. They are dramatic and awesome though, and a teeny bit retro-futurist robot. If MAC does some more lip glasses like these in different colors, I will lose my ever loving mind - it'd be better than the Dare to Wear glosses by a million miles. Think Cham-Pale Lip Geleés, but with only the frost and not the glitter too.
  • Lastly, Modern Lure is deep glittery goodness, just the same texture as VG Riri gloss, which I looooove. I didn't even bother to try it on by itself - I slapped it on over GotS and was "YEPPPPP". It did apply evenly on me, so I wouldn't worry too much about patchiness. I think it'll only get patchy if you over apply it.
I have to go out now, so I will talk about the blushes and shadows tomorrow or late tonight - quick word: the EDBs weren't what I'd expected - the lighter one pulled warm and orange-ish on me and looked like Pleasure Model, while the deeper one looked perfectly pink and pretty and soft and not dark at all, so go figure. NWs will have to beware these, I'd say and try them in person, because the way they look in the pan vs. the way they look on the skin are two different things.
No!! I hope the blushes are not similar to Pleasure model cause i got that one :( . Are u referring to sea me hear me cause I want that one but don't want to buy if its like PM