MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

DILLIGAF

So far in life my favorite scents have been:
Tommy Girl in middle school (and it still smells good in my opinion)
Burberry, the original. Loved the funky, different smell.
Wish by Chopard
Betsey Johnson, the one with the pink filigree thingy on top
Armani Code
Flowerbomb

Is that a lot of changes perfume wise? I only started in middle school?
Wait don't forget Prada Candy.

shontay07108

Lol Right! It's so ridiculous! Oh did you hear a murder kills teens here....oh really interesting lets bang lol
What a way to go, eh? Pretty ridiculous way of suits telling teens not to get down. Keep it in your pants or get a sharp knife through your face. I would always die a little when some said they'd be right back or someone suggested to split up.

breatheonbeat

So far in life my favorite scents have been:
Tommy Girl in middle school (and it still smells good in my opinion)
Burberry, the original. Loved the funky, different smell.
Wish by Chopard
Betsey Johnson, the one with the pink filigree thingy on top
Armani Code
Flowerbomb

Is that a lot of changes perfume wise? I only started in middle school?
i KNEW you would have tommy girl on that list bc of flowerbomb lol.

did you ever wear ralph by ralph lauren?

blondie929

i saw something in this thread about serial killers freddy and jason .. i just wanted to throw out there my serial killer of choice would be michael myers .. you know just incase anyone really cared .. my dad use to make me watch the omen .. traumatized me for sure.

NaniLovesMAC

Lol Right! It's so ridiculous! Oh did you hear a murder kills teens here....oh really interesting lets bang lol
th_roll1.gif

Dolly Snow

So far in life my favorite scents have been: Tommy Girl in middle school (and it still smells good in my opinion) Burberry, the original. Loved the funky, different smell. Wish by Chopard Betsey Johnson, the one with the pink filigree thingy on top Armani Code Flowerbomb Is that a lot of changes perfume wise? I only started in middle school?
I loved tommy girl!

rae_rae21

ohhh...Lolita Lempika!! I LOVE the one in the aqua bottle with the sea/ocean ornaments. Man that stuff smells amazing! I need to buy another one!