MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

shontay07108

I like Cabin in the Woods too, I loved the stoner guy, I wouldn't mind being trapped in a cabin with Chris Hemsworth ;)
Cabin in the Woods underwhelmed me. I liked the idea, but it fell flat. The stoner was funny. I was not a fan of the giant tarantula they threw in at the end. You automatically lose points with me on that.

rae_rae21

So I did some fooling around and I found this link..
http://www.maccosmetics.com/whats_new/12801/New-Collections/Alluring-Aquatics/index.tmpl

!!
Not sure if that was super obvious already and I'm late to the party OR I am clever haha
Yep...that ship has sailed! LOL

shontay07108

Excellent show! So sad it's over. I heard they're doing another season with different actors.. don't know how I feel about that though.
Yup. Different cast and different director (who is so hot he should be an actor). I have faith b/c HBO does great stuff and other good actors will want to be in on it now. The same writer is onboard, so we'll see.

shontay07108

Yep, nothing at all. Move along guests
I wonder what the point is, though. They're waiting to know when it's going up? You could cut out the middle man and actually stalk the Mac site. Maybe they're trying to figure out what will sell out first? :dunno:

mpurek

Yup. Different cast and different director (who is so hot he should be an actor). I have faith b/c HBO does great stuff and other good actors will want to be in on it now. The same writer is onboard, so we'll see.
I agree but I'm just sad because Matthew McConnaughey and Woody Harrelson KILLED it so my expectations are very high. I don't want to be disappointed.