MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

thefbomb

Just ordered on the Canadian site, only got Goddess of Sea and Seduced at Sea, I'll check out everything else in store maybe

OctoberViolet

Umm if stuff is selling out this fast, how is it gonna be when the Osbourne collection launches 0_o...Im scurred
Gonna have to do an all nighter and get our
boxing.gif
on.

BrknFlwr85

Well I got AS without any issues. I will be going in store to get one more item. I'm still deciding between Golden, SMHM, EO, GotS and Mystical.

Rinstar

I know this has been discussed 8 bajillion times, but when is this supposed to go up on Nordies? The 19th? I might drop by my counter and see if my fave MA is working today and have her hold some things for me. I won't be able to get to the counter until prob noon next Thurs

audraMUA

I had a dream last night that I got everything I wanted from this collection in stores, except Lorelei and I tried to go to every counter in the state to get it but it was sold out everywhere! It was a NiGHTMARE

ultraviolet

wound up with delphic, aphrodites shell, siren song, pet me please and clear water...couldn't decide on a blush for a nc30 so guess ill have to wait for swatches since they sold out while i debated : /