MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

elegant-one

wait.. is this marie4u ????
th_roll1.gif
I'm gonna cry & snort

BrknFlwr85

I remember high school lol, I hated i! Now that I'm doing my masters, I miss staying at home with my parents , u know without worrying about rent and bills and groceries
encore.gif
I hated high school too, but I honestly love college. Living at home was fun, but I love the freedom of not having to answer to anyone about what you are doing.

MakeupQueen4

The cashier at the gas station I went to yesterday tried to card me when I bought my hookah pen. I said "Sir I'm 26." he was like "oh you look about 19" ... I was not amused

elegant-one

I love having a storm door because that means the UPS guy just throws it behind there. He knows me and he knows my neighbors know better than to try me.
nonono.gif
lol.gif
Its a good thing hes got it figured out.

I hate it when ups has a newbie on the route
ohboy.gif
cause they don't know where the H to put it

shontay07108

:lol: Its a good thing hes got it figured out. I hate it when ups has a newbie on the route :eek:hboy: cause they don't know where the H to put it
I actually have a ups account thingy and I have it set to leave all packages at the door, but when there is a new guy the idiot doesn't follow instructions. I'm so glad my regular guy takes very few vacations.

BrknFlwr85

lol.gif
Its a good thing hes got it figured out.

I hate it when ups has a newbie on the route
ohboy.gif
cause they don't know where the H to put it
I hate my UPS guy, but my grandma's is so awesome. If it's raining he will put her packages in the backseat of her car so they don't get ruined because there is no other shelter around. That might sound creepy, but he is super nice and has been delivering to her for years.

SamC

The cashier at the gas station I went to yesterday tried to card me when I bought my hookah pen. I said "Sir I'm 26." he was like "oh you look about 19" ... I was not amused
I'm with you on that one! I can't do anything without my id. I even got carded buying my brother a video game & I was really shocked lol

Latest posts