MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

MissElle12

Well I didn't order anything online today. This collection is being released in store here in Jamaica in a couple days, so I decided to wait till I could see the products in person. Sadly there were no WOC swatches I could find online. Most beauty bloggers who are sent testers are so fair/lighter in color, it's hard to extrapolate how certain shades will look on my dark skin. My MUA at Mac let me swatch the beauty powders, blushes, lipsticks and the lipglosses. I am very glad I got to do so, cause I was able to rule out a number of products. Golden, AS are a no go on my NW58 skin - looked ashy. Delphic totally disappeared on my skin. SMHM - I WILL be getting this blush, very pretty! SAS - pretty but not pretty enough for my to spend my $ Siren Song - too ashy, will have me looking like Pookie on the corner trying to score a fix. LOL Pet Me Please - very pretty, but I don't do frosts Enchanted One - beautiful Nude (love) Mystical - reminds me of many lipticks from MAC's permanent line, Idk just didnt look special. GOS -beautiful (but I admit I am partial to purples) Clearwater - a glitter explosion. No bueno Water Deities - very pretty! (definite purchase) Modern Lure - gorgeous Sea Worship - absolutely GORG and it will be mine! The other shadows didnt peak my interest for some reason.
That's the haul I got! SMHM, Enchanted one, Water Deities!
My order will be here today! My UPS guy is probably like this chick always ordering something
OMG I think the same thing all the time with the UPS guy and the neighbors cause his truck is always outside my house. Then I remember I am letting him keep his job security and my neighbors are loud and annoying anyway so I don't care what they think lol
I always send stuff to my mom's house cuz someone is always home...she told me once the UPS driver loves delivering packages there so he could "use the bathroom" (yea, ok buddy) at the cougar-ish lady's house across the street :haha:

thefbomb

I'm in Toronto, my order will be delivered sometime this morning, it's at the FedEx facility on/at Don Mills right now.
Oh lucky you, I ordered yesterday at about 11am and I haven't got shipping confirmation yet. When did you order?

SatelliteDrmr

Mine just arrived!! (North Bay, Ontario) I am jizzing myself over this gorgeous packaging omg. I got Siren Song and Golden. Both seem like they're going to be very good for my NW13 (ish) skin tone.

veronikawithak

I always miss all the good stuff living on the east coast.. I'm fast asleep by the time the wine and penises come out. Le sigh.

Sad I wasn't here to express my love for @HerGreyness & @elegant-one. Hopefully you ladies both know how much I adore you.

bouquet.gif

Is there an "old bag" training camp?! I want in!
cheerleader.gif
At a certain age people stop meddling and accept that you're set in your ways and will not budge. Unfortunately I'm a couple decades away yet. But that doesn't stop me from trying.
queen.gif

Fuzzy

Just curious did you use standard or express? I use express and still nothing
I have to use only FedEx Express now, I've had UPS leave packages in my building's unlocked lobby without buzzing me the few times I've used them, even though my buzzer number is in my address.
ohboy.gif

jchait

I forgot to ask [@]jchait[/@]... How's your eye? Did you go to the doc's?
Thanks love. My eye is getting better I've been taking everyone's advice and using warm compresses. No bump ever appeared but it is always itchy! Lol it's gone down a lot but I'm going to wait a few more days to wear eyeliner

elegant-one

I always miss all the good stuff living on the east coast.. I'm fast asleep by the time the wine and penises come out. Le sigh.

Sad I wasn't here to express my love for @HerGreyness & @elegant-one. Hopefully you ladies both know how much I adore you.

bouquet.gif

cheerleader.gif
At a certain age people stop meddling and accept that you're set in your ways and will not budge. Unfortunately I'm a couple decades away yet. But that doesn't stop me from trying.
queen.gif
We could start one
pompom.gif

aww...we love you too!

omg "I'm fast asleep by the time the wine and penises come out. Le sigh" <-------------
lol.gif
I feel so bad you missed all that craziness dear

JulieDiva

bouquet.gif

cheerleader.gif
queen.gif

"I'm fast asleep by the time the wine and penises come out"

one of the best quotes from Spectra...well...ever!!!!!!

keridabeenfabb

Now Lorelei is gone. I must really be missing out on the ed eyeshadows. I just can't bring myself to pay the same for something that used to be double the size without a lower price tag.
you are so right that was the only reason why I skipped the shadows I really like them all but I couldn't bring myself to do it