MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

SamC

i ordered when it went up & im so disappointed that i wont be getting my package till Tuesday afternoon :(

mousygiggles

On me too.
love.gif
Pink skin counterbalances the greenness of it and brings out this beautiful shade of gold.
Seriously, BEST GOLD EVER!

Suhsealeh

These pics are a bit more accurate color wise, but I had to compromise lighting and clarity quality to get them, lol. Seduced at Sea on Right; Sea Me Hear Me on Left
I really didn't want to get any of the blushes, but I've completely changed my mind thanks to your swatches. I must have these.

Odelia

I just got home and my goodies were waiting for me :heart::eyelove::heart2: Sooo excited! Can't wait to dive in and play with it all, lol :pompom:
I also bought both brushes (2nd order should arrive next week)...Skipped my two other lemmings - peachstock (sell out, dammit!) + pet me please (phew it sold out!) and ended up spending more in the long run... So much for saving money :p When I fall off the wagon I also fall through a hole in the ground under the wagon. :roflmao:

PinayGator

I figured I'd come out of stalking mode and post some swatches! I'm NC42 for reference.

This is: Delphic (I swear it's there!), Enchanted One and GoTS outside.

And this is in my not-so-stunning bathroom lighting: Delphic, Enchanted One, GoTS.

Mac-Guy

Thanks for this! I use Medium Deep all over. So I might have to skip Delphic. Since Delphic and Refined Golden are basically the same shade I guess I have to skip that too.
001_unsure.gif

MAC-Guy, Erin: What do you think? Should I skip ALL of the bronzers?
I'd go with Delphic. I think it will look beautiful on your complexion.

mousygiggles

I hope that SS will be a good replacement for your TM. While it is hard to part with a shade you like, also keep in mind that it is a lustre, thus it wouldn't last forever anyway.
SS is way, way, way more pigmented on me than TM is. SS gives me a great silver sheen without giving a frosty look to my lips. No other lippy has done that.

breatheonbeat

one of my boxes (lipsticks) should be here any minute.

i also ordered aphrodite's shell, but it got sent to my mom's! (i used paypal for one order, gift card for the other) my little sister is home from college, so my mom is under strict instructions not to let her see the box. my sister is a makeup bandit.

Odelia

one of my boxes (lipsticks) should be here any minute. i also ordered aphrodite's shell, but it got sent to my mom's! (i used paypal for one order, gift card for the other) my little sister is home from college, so my mom is under strict instructions not to let her see the box. my sister is a makeup bandit. 
Uhoh! I'd be a lil worried :haha: Hope you get it soon!