MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

MelroseLuvsMkup

My haul :yahoo:

lipstickaddict

Agh, I was going to reply to one of your earlier posts to me..but couldn't find it again.

Its really really pretty in person. I wore it to dinner tonight just on my lid only up to the crease, SMHM blush lightly & GOTS lightly on my lips
love.gif

I am so sorry you got robbed like that. That is so insane for someone to rob you special plants. I cannot even understand it. How devastating of a loss for you.

You know I would adopt you sweetie!
th_kiss.gif
Thank you doll. I would totally love that!
kissy.gif
And thank you for the kind words about my succulents. That was a tangent, but has been on my mind a lot lately since I am trying to protect them this year :)

I am sure that you looked amazing at dinner tonight. So glad that you love your goodies! Did you get ALL the eyeshadows? And SMHM blush? I was curious about your amazing haul!
girlhaha.gif

michelle79

I skipped this collection. I planned on getting GofS but changed my mind at the last minute. It looks similar to other lipsticks I have.

bellaluv95

Mystical, with it's slightly tacky texture, lasts really well! I'm impressed!
flower.gif

I stuck with my one lipstick order (Mystical), hopefully I will be able to snag the SMHM or AS, as well as GOTs, and maybe the brush when in-store launch arrives
amuse.gif
I'll see how they swatch, and make a less impulsive decision!

mousygiggles

Thank you doll. I would totally love that! :kissy: And thank you for the kind words about my succulents. That was a tangent, but has been on my mind a lot lately since I am trying to protect them this year :) I am sure that you looked amazing at dinner tonight. So glad that you love your goodies! Did you get ALL the eyeshadows? And SMHM blush? I was curious about your amazing haul! :haha:
The tangent was right up my alley. ;)

rae_rae21

Just got home to find my 2 black boxes on the porch. Just had a swatch party with myself, and I gotta say...this collection just blew me away!

The EDES are the BOMB. I cannot stop staring at my hand. I love the texture, the colors are to die for, and I'm going to rock these all summer long

The lipglasses are BEAUTIFUL. CW..omg...it's stunning! WD is so pretty and I cannot wait to use these with the lipsticks.

AS is amazing...goes with my NW skin so wonderfully and it will look great with my Chanel blushes and my new SMHM blush from this collection.

I don't care what anybody says...I think this collection WAS worth waiting up all night for. And I may even get b/u from Nordies for some of these items (EDES & CW)...and THAT is saying something!

LOVE LOVE LOVE everything I bought and then some!

Beautybuyer

I'm also very happy with my small haul!! It's so pretty and the colors are very everyday wearable! I'm unsure of I'll be buying anymore though. Part of me wants to but I know there will be more down the road lol

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by OctoberViolet
I love Hannibal! One of my favorites on tv right now. I'm also watching Grimm, Justified (when it's on), PLL, Penny Dreadful, Salem, GoT (the last three when I can on a free internet tv thingy cause I don't have HBO or Showtime), American Horror Story (when it's on). A few others I just can't think of right now. Guess I like a lot of grimey, bloody, violence and sexy shows.
th_remoteImage-61.gif

Exactly the kinds of shows i like! Sit Coms make me tense and anxious.

MakeupQueen4

Received my 2 black boxes today and I'm loving Mystical even more than I thought I would. BRB, going to catch up on recent posts.

lilinah

Y'all are making me jealous!

I'm waiting for the store release. That's cuz by regular shipping, even if i order on line as soon as it is released, it gets to me 8 working days (+ weekends) later. Waiting one week to get it in shop is actually quicker (unless there's free 2-day shipping)

abbygal

My small haul arrived this afternoon. When I opened Delphic, I kinda panicked, it looked too dark! But once applied its perfect :heart: haven't tried Sea Worship yet.

butterflyeyes

Of course my box arrives at the UPS facility after 8:30 tonight. I'll have to see if they allow Saturday pickups. Otherwise I won't be able to pick it up until Monday morning. Had a feeling this was going to happen lol

Tatiana87

Please, someone tell me I don't need Delphic. I skipped it thinking it had more glitter than shimmer but now I'm liking the swatches you guys been posting. Skippers remorse here.
sigh.gif