MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Dolly Snow

hi dolly favorite yay okay I'm sold I love brushes I was waiting on a review yay I can't wait now
It really is a top brush! It is soft and very handy! Blends everything out beautifully! Some brushes irritate my skin but this one doesn't. If it was a choice between the brush and idk two lipsticks...hands down the brush wins!

allthingsglam

It really is a top brush! It is soft and very handy! Blends everything out beautifully! Some brushes irritate my skin but this one doesn't. If it was a choice between the brush and idk two lipsticks...hands down the brush wins!
O wow I can't wait to get now I may call my store to see if they got the collection in early

bellaluv95

`Has anyone posted these yet? Here's for people that are still waiting for in-store release:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-G78rdHEek (CoffeeBreakwithDani)-lighter skin tone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIvRvLeER5A (Crystalis007)- darker skin tone

Suhsealeh

People complain over everything, we are suppose to be talking this awesome collection MAC put out but instead some of you worried about how people say and describe things. Anyway thanks for watching my video! ;-)
Girls will be girls, Kim. If it bothered them that much, they would've left feedback on your vid. You still did an amazing job, sista! Your skin = FLAWLESS.

LMarie21

I was trying to be good
angelic.gif
and not get any more from this collection (only got GOTS), but after seeing so many swatches of Mystical and Enchanted One...I feel the need to be somewhat bad
devil.gif
and buy them lol...probably will go in store for them on Thursday
eyelove.gif

luvlydee

People complain over everything, we are suppose to be talking this awesome collection MAC put out but instead some of you worried about how people say and describe things. Anyway thanks for watching my video! ;-)
Yea thats the youtube life. I need to get back to recording stuff but my laptop is acting up so im trying to save up for a better one. I actually watched ur vid last night before going to sleep and i was upset cuz now u make me want enchanted one. Grrrr

haxxai

It looks like the MAC website did a partial restock if anyone wants to see if they can grab anything they missed. I was able to get Siren Song which I regretted passing on the first time around.

Edit: I checked both the American and Canadian stock and initially both had it but now it seems only the Canadian stock does. Aphrodite's Shell & Delphic are also available again through the Canadian checkout.

Faith05Hope07

It looks like the MAC website did a partial restock if anyone wants to see if they can grab anything they missed. I was able to get Siren Song which I regretted passing on the first time around.
They must had went really fast cause SS is sold out again now.

LipstickVixen27

T put up her swatch of GoTS http://www.temptalia.com/mac-goddess-sea-lipstick-review-photos-swatches?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Temptalia+%28Temptalia%29

MakeupQueen4

I'm working on my list for the Nordies release. So far I am planning to get Delphic, Lorelei, and Enchanted one. Does anyone have any suggestions for other eyeshadows I should pick up? I'm NC44 for reference. I'm thinking about picking up Fathoms Deep as well. Am I missing any other must have shadow for a WOC?