MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

pretty_melody

Quote: Originally Posted by Dolly Snow
I used to very acquainted with a cop, we used to use his cuffs and squad car for good
graucho.gif

Thats Hawt.

MakeupQueen4

Anywho ladies, have a lovely evening. I'll meet you all back here tmrw evening to get wild and have another awesome stalking party. Me and my pink caboodle are off to my besties house. I'm going to slap random cosmetics on her face, sip vodka/cran, and call it good. Evening y'all!
curtsey.gif

pretty_melody

Anywho ladies, have a lovely evening. I'll meet you all back here tmrw evening to get wild and have another awesome stalking party. Me and my pink caboodle are off to my besties house. I'm going to slap random cosmetics on her face, sip vodka/cran, and call it good. Evening y'all!
curtsey.gif
Have a great night.

allthingsglam

curtsey.gif
Have tons of fun

mousygiggles

curtsey.gif
Be safe, have fun!!! It is me and Jose tonight. SHOTS!!!
girlhaha.gif

Miss Dynamite

It's sad...I already got some of the stuff I wanted from this collection, yet I'm still obsessively checking every site I can find for new swatches and pics of the items. I need help!