MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

pretty_melody

My HG foundation is the Revlon one too! I use Buff also
greengrin.gif
skin twins! I'm surprised how much I love the revlon colorstay whipped it's seriously full proof.

pretty_melody

I have yet to try that revlon one! Is it any good? I like revlon for a few of their products.
I personally love the whipped version better than the regular. I have oily skin and this works to keep the oil at bay and hasn't broken me out, plus of course as the name says it lasts all day.

Medgal07

I need Seduced at Sea blush and then my drawer is almost full.

Hi. My name is smooch3s and I'm a MAC addict.

It's almost ridiculous how much I have. Yet I still buy more. SMH
Good for you Smooch3s---looks perfectly normal from where I sit...and room for more!!! You're right at home here!
My drawer looks like that but I have labels on the sides & they're in alphabetical order.

User38

Its the 150. Its almost a perfect match for me and it doesn't break me out which is great!
great thanks.. I don't break out anymore.. lol, not because I have great skin, it's the menopausal no breakouts which we all cherish cause then you get lines.. lol

pretty_melody

I have been meaning to try the Revlon colorstay whipped formula---will have to give it a go!
It's a great foundation and applied with a flat top kabuki its so fast and just awesome. Im almost out and I need to restock. I just bought the l'oreal true match and it didn't even last 2 hours on me.

User38

Good for you Smooch3s---looks perfectly normal from where I sit...and room for more!!! You're right at home here!
My drawer looks like that but I have labels on the sides & they're in alphabetical order.

great stash smooch.. wait, werent' you the gal Elegant and I were adopting? lol.. I think you should adopt us now.

Hi
wavey.gif
mom!

Dolly Snow

I personally love the whipped version better than the regular. I have oily skin and this works to keep the oil at bay and hasn't broken me out, plus of course as the name says it lasts all day.
Perfect for me in summer then. I usually have dry skin during the winter and during the summer oil city. I will give that one a try thank you!

MandyVanHook

I carry a lot of redness in my face, especially on my cheeks, so I do prefer more coverage most days. I didn't used to have so much redness. It just started a few years ago. What concealer do you all use? I have the MUFE full cover in pink porcelain, but it's not a great match. None of the shades were, unfortunately, but I do like the product. I use the MAC studio conceal and correct palette in light a lot. I also enjoy the Eve Pearl salmon concealer in fair under my eyes. I also use the Inglot cream concealer in the green shade on my redness.

kait0

This is a nice video of someone applying AS. To me it looks like it gives a fair amount of colour, even though she finds it to be sheer/light. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiYTrtEtvvc

Uptownbackinit

I know, I don't like having to mix but it is the only way I can get a true match.  Do you have the pumps?  I couldn't be bothered to mix everyday if I didn't have pumps on them.  A pump from each and I'm good to go.  I tested the Laura Mercier and liked it but I haven't purchased it.  I need to try the Armani.
I never invested in pumps. But that's a much better idea. Thank you! I really like the Armani if it wasn't for the more liquidy factor It would be my HG. I like foundations to have a more creme consistency. It's much better for my Sahara dry skin. I wish more companies would make more neautral friendly colors. The few I've ever found have always been to dark.

Dolly Snow

I carry a lot of redness in my face, especially on my cheeks, so I do prefer more coverage most days.  I didn't used to have so much redness.  It just started a few years ago.  What concealer do you all use?  I have the MUFE full cover in pink porcelain, but it's not a great match.  None of the shades were, unfortunately, but I do like the product.  I use the MAC studio conceal and correct palette in light a lot.  I also enjoy the Eve Pearl salmon concealer in fair under my eyes.  I also use the Inglot cream concealer in the green shade on my redness.
When I do use concealer, this is going to sound weird, but the best one I have tried yet is the bh cosmetics conceal palette in light! So far it has been working great. I know a few people complain because it is one of those companies that get things from china but it is good. I have a lot of redness too as I've told you lol. Anywho Hi Mandy :)

pretty_melody

I carry a lot of redness in my face, especially on my cheeks, so I do prefer more coverage most days. I didn't used to have so much redness. It just started a few years ago. What concealer do you all use? I have the MUFE full cover in pink porcelain, but it's not a great match. None of the shades were, unfortunately, but I do like the product. I use the MAC studio conceal and correct palette in light a lot. I also enjoy the Eve Pearl salmon concealer in fair under my eyes.
I have a lot of redness on my face naturally especially the cheek area and my favorite primer has to be the Boots No 7 anti redness primer. I Then put the whipped colorstay on with the flat top kabuki and use the Mac prolong wear concealer in nc15 if I need to cover any pimples and dark circles. Personally though just the anti redness and the foundation makes a big difference with the redness and you can't even see it.

I'm watching some of your videos Mandy, can I just say red balloon looks amazing on you as a red. So pretty!

MandyVanHook

When I do use concealer, this is going to sound weird, but the best one I have tried yet is the bh cosmetics conceal palette in light! So far it has been working great. I know a few people complain because it is one of those companies that get things from china but it is good. I have a lot of redness too as I've told you lol. Anywho Hi Mandy
smiles.gif
Hi, Dolly!
th_thstars.gif

Uptownbackinit

I carry a lot of redness in my face, especially on my cheeks, so I do prefer more coverage most days.  I didn't used to have so much redness.  It just started a few years ago.  What concealer do you all use?  I have the MUFE full cover in pink porcelain, but it's not a great match.  None of the shades were, unfortunately, but I do like the product.  I use the MAC studio conceal and correct palette in light a lot.  I also enjoy the Eve Pearl salmon concealer in fair under my eyes.  I also use the Inglot cream concealer in the green shade on my redness.
I'm telling you. If you can try and sample laura mercier in creme smooth. I have rosacea on my face and it has done the best at covering the red without having to cake on concealer and accentuate dry spots worse.

butterflyeyes

Have all the seasons ;) Did you watch The O.C.? My fav teen drama of all time! :love: have all those seasons as well.
I didn't watch The O.C. until I caught re-runs of it on SoapNet. Loved it though. SoapNet was also how I got in to One Tree Hill at first lol. Loved that show