MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

erine1881

Agreed. So many people looking to pick up sponsors or become famous any way they can...and stealing pics to do so is such a douchebag move.
And promoting all the same products. And i just laugh because now they're all hosting their own 2hr makeup seminars for $250 a pop! It kills me! I'm like, ya'll are "famous" in IG Land only, using products that people have only heard of on IG, and you wanna charge $250 a piece to stand in front of people and show em how to do a whiteout undereye highlight and add a winged liner to every eye look that you do? PULEEZE!

MakeupQueen4

lol this collection set off my hoard mode too! I'm pretty sure I'm done and not going to get anything from Nordstrom because I know I don't need to colors, I think I got the best items for me, but I can''t stop playing with the packaging!
Packaging is lovely.

Beautybuyer

Agreed. So many people looking to pick up sponsors or become famous any way they can...and stealing pics to do so is such a douchebag move.
I like instagram. But I agree my god, People be making threats and stuff to others and stuff. Small minded.
Yeh i just see the comments on famous photos. The hate is real out there! Some people have made life changing careers from it but come on they actually had talent

rae_rae21

And promoting all the same products. And i just laugh because now they're all hosting their own 2hr makeup seminars for $250 a pop! It kills me! I'm like, ya'll are "famous" in IG Land only, using products that people have only heard of on IG, and you wanna charge $250 a piece to stand in front of people and show em how to do a whiteout undereye highlight and add a winged liner to every eye look that you do? PULEEZE!
What's worse is people actually PAY money for this crap!!

Uptownbackinit

There's a lot of ppl on IG who try and gain followers by having giveaways. There's a few ppl already having giveaways for AA. I wouldn't dare giveaway anything from AA. I am in hoard mode. Get your own!
One would wonder why a person feels the need to gain instagram fame/lots of followers. Perhaps they don't have enough self assurance so they need to gain it elsewhere. Sad really.

blushingbunny

And why does anyone want to be famous? Seems like a nightmare to me... I'd be pretty bummed if people always took pictures of me when I'm walking to McDoanld's at 2am in my pajama pants lol

Tatiana87

This is so true!!! Those people have a thing for that Kardashian look and apparently that's the only thing they know how to "teach".

MakeupQueen4

Sitting in the corner lol When I get black boxes....I am like yea yea and shut my door lol and just look at it lol
Exactly! I smell my lippies when I open them to make sure they have the vanilla scent. I'm paying for the whole experience so I need my vanilla scent!

Uptownbackinit

If I see anymore of that whitelighting crap!
That's why I stopped watching most of youtube. Whitelighting, bellami extensions, yada yada.
Very few do decent tutorials anymore.