MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Dolly Snow

So I've seen swatches where EO leans pink, but then ones where it is more peachy. Anyone have it that's tried it on yet?
It depends on your coloring I think.
It is all over the place really.
Some NC girls it swatches more pink and some NW girls it swatches more peach.
Sometimes it is the other way around.
It really depends on you!

Beautybuyer

Lol burritos, so good! What kind?  Penny Dreadful with Josh Hartnett! 
They are! I want a chicken one! With extra salsa mmmmm and a jarrito! Only thing I miss about where a grew up! They don't know how to do Mexican food in this town! Lol Ah you know it!! Is it good!? He just started it! Wasn't he that guy in that movie where he couldn't cum for like 40 days? Lol

kimibos

in my tony little voice WE CAN DO IT!!!!
lolz.gif

LMarie21

Omg, I used to think Josh Hartnett was soooo hot! Especially in "The Faculty"...must have watched that movie dozens of times cause of him lol...

Dolly Snow

Wasn't he that guy in that movie where he couldn't cum for like 40 days? Lol
They don't make good mexican food here either. I know right california, but seriously they don't. I make my own lol and lots and lots of guacamole with tons of jalapeno in it.
I haven't seen it, I just love Josh Hartnett so much lol Yes that was him he couldn't cum for 40 days.

SeaBreeze33

People always look at me crazy because I don't have a specific type when it comes to men.... I'm all over the place... Tupac, Bruce Willis, Morris Chestnut, Sean Connery LOL

rae_rae21

They don't make good mexican food here either. I know right california, but seriously they don't. I make my own lol and lots and lots of guacamole with tons of jalapeno in it.
I haven't seen it, I just love Josh Hartnett so much lol Yes that was him he couldn't cum for 40 days.
Come to Texas...we're masters at Mexican food!!

Vixxan

People always look at me crazy because I don't have a specific type when it comes to men.... I'm all over the place... Tupac, Bruce Willis, Morris Chestnut, Sean Connery LOL
You have excellent taste in men "Tupac, Bruce Willis, Morris Chestnut, Sean Connery"

LauraLara

Kristin Bacon I am SO jealous! I swear he's not even human, he's like a chiseled Greek statue. If he walked into the room I'd probably just throw my purse at him, scream "I'm married!" and flee lol

And Lenny Kravitz is so perfect, he combines like the muscle-bound god with the too-cool-to-care hipster, NO ONE else pulls that combo off. No one.