MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Beautybuyer

If you wanna see something crazy, watch the Turn Down for What video. LOL
Lol I did not expect that!
I walked into a Chipotle once and was like F no lol  California get it together! lol best mexican food besides homemade is in down town la hands down!  Seriously lol little shitty small mexican joints are almost always pretty good! 
I grew up in a ghetto town so taco places were on point! Not something I realized was unique to that kind of environment! Ceviche is another thing I can't ever get! I'll need to go visit my mom lol Okay now I'm going to sleep!! I need to just resist the temptation. Don't give into the dark side!

LMarie21

YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT!!!! I can't wait to show this to my husband's 11 year old cousin. I'm going to video tape his face. Just type Turn Down For What into YouTube
Lol, I've seen that video...so ridic! I didn't know whether to laugh or throw up LOL

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
wavey.gif
@ 126 guests!

Kristin Bacon

Okay now I'm going to sleep!! I need to just resist the temptation. Don't give into the dark side!
there is a place that is considered the ghetto about 25 miles from where i am, but they have the best mexican food i have ever had! other than in new mexico or texas. Its called South Park. Basically all mexicans and hookers there, and bomb ass food