MAC and Iris Aphel Discussion

LiLBeautyBarbie

OMG I think I'm going to have to get all the lipsticks!
mac_atemywallet.gif

Richelle83

It will be nice to see Scarlet Ibis bare....no liner or pigment. Then I can decide whether or not I'll buy it. With the addition I bet it will look orange instead of red on me.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Ooh, Scarlet Ibis looks so hawt! The only matte red I have currently is Russian Red, which doesn't really work on me. This looks like it might be better.

I like Flamingo as well, as a soft Spring colour, but it does look a lot like Ever Hip. Don't know if I need another shade in that range, since it can be a bit tricky for me.

LMD84

Ooh, Scarlet Ibis looks so hawt! The only matte red I have currently is Russian Red, which doesn't really work on me. This looks like it might be better.

I like Flamingo as well, as a soft Spring colour, but it does look a lot like Ever Hip. Don't know if I need another shade in that range, since it can be a bit tricky for me.

i have russian red... i really should use it more often!

singer82

Wow the lipsticks are stunning! I'm still hella scared of brighter lippes though. I have CYY and always feel strange when I wear it, but fun and happy at the same time. I have a love/hate relationship with them.

MRV

Here is also a picture where you can see a bit better the differencies between the lipsticks.

http://www.style-laboratory.net/2011/11/antwerp-press-days-i-a-sneak-peek-at-ss12/stylelab-fashion-beauty-blog-antwerp-press-days-upr-mac-iris-apfel/

I'm happy that we will finally get an orange red. There's enough blue reds that don't suit me. Hope to get all the new lipsticks (even though this collection, once again, is not coming to my country
nope.gif
) and, well, most of the collection!

sherm

Thanks for the links, MRV! I will for sure get Robin's Egg and Silver Gull, possibly Flamingo as well. I did some serious haulage on G&I so I'm kinda glad that only a few future items are calling to me!

OctoberViolet

This is so true for me as well 2browneyes. I seriously have a lipstick addiction. I even tried to clean out a bunch that I know I will never wear or I just don't like the color anymore & it took me hours. I think out of the 50 or so I had planned on throwing out, I only threw out four. I mean...WTF is wrong with me?! Lipsticks are like my security blanket or something. And yet, I want to buy more and more and more.
mac_addict.gif

I really don't need to purchase another lipstick ever. But I may have to grab one or two of these :)

2browneyes

LOL I totally understand. I try to go thru my stash and get rid of a few things but I always come up with a reason to hold on to them lol

wishonastar

LOL I totally understand. I try to go thru my stash and get rid of a few things but I always come up with a reason to hold on to them lol
Haha I don't think I could get rid of any of my makeup! Even if I don't use it any more, I would just feel bad.

2browneyes

I've given some things to my mom, friends, neices....but only stuff that I definitely wasn't using anymore. I'd feel horrible about throwing it away so I just give it to someone who will use it.