Mac and Lush Haul! Ahhhh....Heaven!!

devin

Okay so I finally broke down and bought some Lush. I just had to try it after hearing all the rave reviews. I loooove taking baths, so this seems like heaven! The only thing is waiting on the delivery. Our UPS man does not deliver to our condo
ssad.gif
, so everyday I have to check online to see if it has been attempted then call to request to pick it up...what a hassle! Anyway, I got it today and will use it tonight!!
smiles.gif
I also did a little damage a MAC. Here's what I got:

firstlush.jpg

ballistics: sex bomb, avobath, waving not drowning

bath melts: ceridwens cauldron, dreamtime

bubble bars: bathos, blue skies

randomhaul.jpg

15 pan palette, teddy babe l/s(b2m)
randomhaul1.jpg

lucky jade, sea me, mango mix, corn

randomhaul2.jpg

sunday best, falling star, coppering, idol eyes, knight devine, tilt, nocturnelle, chrome yellow

randomhaul3.jpg

shade, waveline

randomhaul4.jpg

ambering rose

devin

yeah it's a trip! it's like we roll in the same circles!
lol.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
killer haul devin!
clapping.gif
isn't it funny that mac addicts are almost always lush addicts too?
lol.gif

mspixieears

I was thinking how there seems to be a bigger number of Lush & MAC addicts. I was definitely a Lush addict before a MAC one though!

Hey devin, is Teddy Babe LE? Someone told me that the other day.

devin

My lush addiction is growing slowly....that's not good! yes Teddy babe is. they actually had 2 or 3 left when i went the other week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
I was thinking how there seems to be a bigger number of Lush & MAC addicts. I was definitely a Lush addict before a MAC one though!

Hey devin, is Teddy Babe LE? Someone told me that the other day.

allan_willb

I love this haul!You got all of the best shadesticks!I love it!Another thing I swear this lush thing is getting outta control.I'm gonna try it now.

Throwaway Style

That is an amazing haul. I love ambering rose so much.
Lush is soo much fun, we recently got a Lush store in downtown chicago (like 20 feet away from MAC) and it's heaven, i love their stuff so much. For anything where I would be getting any sort of gift my aunt just gives me lush.
tong.gif

nicemeka

Quote:
Originally Posted by devin
My lush addiction is growing slowly....that's not good! yes Teddy babe is. they actually had 2 or 3 left when i went the other week.

Nice Haul!!!!!!!! You are going to love LUSH just as much as you love MAC
eyelove.gif
. Enjoy it.