MAC and Sephora Haul!!

kelcia

So. My sister came down from college and my mom went over to the neighboring island.. and I got some of my first very own MAC products and a palette from Sephora!

Clarity.. kind of hard to use but color pay off is worth the fight.

Star Violet

Carbon

Juxt

Lustering. I don't know why more people don't talk about this color... it's amazing!

Urgent! Another color I don't know why people don't talk about.. it's like buying 10 lipsticks in one because it's amazingly buildable it could be a light pink a medium pink glaze and go down to a red. Awesome.

Russian Red a must have if you have dark hair or dark features.

Sephora Classic Blockbuster Palette

If you guys need any swatches or like closer pictures of the Palette I can do that. I'm probably gonna post a review on it 'cause I don't think i've seen on or even heard people talking about it. So yeah.
Thanks!

coachkitten

What a nice haul! Enjoy!
smiles.gif

vcanady

I want to try Lustering, it looks so pretty and the MAs online were saying that its the best dupe for Too Fab!

kelcia

Thanks everyone!

Yeah, lustering.. is amazing.. has just the right amount of glitter to it..i'm not a big glitter fan. I haven't had Too Fab... you should just go buy it.. it'd probably be amazing on your skintone.. perfect summer pink. And I don't even liiiike pink.

kelcia

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluffyew769769
Great Haul! How do you like the blockbuster pallet?

The blushes are really nice. Everything is ridiculously powdery though. But I mean.. it's ridiculously cheap.
The shadows are surprisingly pigmented but if you don't have a base forget about it. Basically I bought it to try out colors and I like to play around with make up a lot.
the lip stuff is awesome the colors are great. You need a really good lip brush to get at it though.
I think it was worth my money. under 50 bucks for all this stuff.
Pretty damn decent.

kelcia

Hah yeah. Thanks! =D
I also got a brush set that I forgot to put up. It's like a travel kit? I dunno how my mom got it but she did.