MAC and Sephora haul!!!

Rockette13

CLICK THE LINK BELOW THE IMAGE FOR A HIGHER QUALITY!!!

MAC stuff!

IMG_1065-1-1.jpg

CLICK FOR FULL-SIZE!

IMG_1085-1-1.jpg

CLICK FOR FULL-SIZE!

IMG_1088-1-1.jpg

CLICK FOR FULL-SIZE!

IMG_1090-1-1.jpg

CLICK FOR FULL-SIZE!

IMG_1092-1-1.jpg

CLICK FOR FULL-SIZE!

IMG_1094-1-1.jpg

CLICK FOR FULL-SIZE!

IMG_1098-1-1.jpg

CLICK FOR FULL-SIZE!

IMG_1129-1-1.jpg

CLICK FOR FULL-SIZE!

Sephora stuff!

IMG_1076-1-1.jpg

CLICK FOR FULL-SIZE!

IMG_1112-1-1.jpg

CLICK FOR FULL-SIZE!

IMG_1117-1-1.jpg

CLICK FOR FULL-SIZE!

IMG_1111-1-1.jpg

CLICK FOR FULL-SIZE!

IMG_1127-1-1.jpg

CLICK FOR FULL-SIZE!

IMG_1123-1-1.jpg

CLICK FOR FULL-SIZE!

IMG_1077-2-1.jpg

CLICK FOR FULL-SIZE!

Everything together!

IMG_1064-2-1.jpg

CLICK FOR FULL-SIZE!

Thanks for looking! I'm so excited to use all this stuff! <3

alumeze

nice haul! i am loving those brushes.. too bad if i got them i think they would end up in my daughters room lol

DILLIGAF

Nice haul. You have to tell me if you like those tokidoki brushes. I've been curious about the quality.

Rockette13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
Nice haul. You have to tell me if you like those tokidoki brushes. I've been curious about the quality.

I freaking love them. I read reviews beforehand and was impressed with how many reviewers gushed about the quality of these brushes. I have to agree! Besides the overwhelming cuteness of the packaging and design, the brush bristles themselves are of superior quality. Adios is THE most amazing crease brush. It is soft but still firm/stiff enough to deposit a concentrated amount of color and slightly blend all in one step. Mozzarella is a medium sized paddle brush that is also super soft and good for packing on lid or highlight colors, but also for blending out any harsh lines. Donutella is a sharp, precise, and fairly stiff angled brush, which is great for both creating very defined eyebrows or lining the upper lashline. I can't rave enough about these brushes! I got the three tokidoki brushes for just a few dollars more than just the one MAC 109 brush. I am impressed.

MissBrittB87

Oh wow! That's a fantastic haul! Now I want those brushes! They're so cute and they sound amazing! Thanks for sharing with us:)

zephyr739

Whoa...the pics look awesome! Those brushes are too cute
smiles.gif

I'm really lemming Illamasqua blushes right now. Too bad Lover's out of stock at Sephora. Enjoy your haul!

Latest posts