MAC and Sephora haulage with pics

ZoeKat

Hi everyone! I am finishing up grad school, and up until now I've been too busy to buy new stuff or even play with what I already have.
thmbdn.gif
But now I'm done with everything and to celebrate my upcoming graduation, I have been going a little crazy for the last couple of days!

Today at Sephora:
Diorshow mascara in black - this is my first time trying Diorshow!
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencils in Zero, Gunmetal, and 1999
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

haul.jpg

close up of the UD pencils in direct sunlight...

haul3.jpg

MAC stuff accumulated in the last few days:
Syrup lipstick (not pictured)
Carbon e/s (not pictured)
Blush palette...you can kind of see where Cubic suffered an injury...I've gotten good at depotting e/s but blush was trickier at first!
Well Dressed blush
Pink Poodle l/g
Spanking Rich Dazzleglass
Brushes 168, 217, 219, 239...I've used all of them already as you can probably tell!

haul2.jpg

Close-ups of Pink Poodle and Spanking Rich in direct sunlight...

haul4.jpg

haul5.jpg

I wasn't planning to get anything from Dazzleglass, but they were too pretty in person. Pink Poodle is probably the best purchase I've made this year. I'm so glad I've finally come out of my shell and begun to buy bright and bold colors instead of seeing the color in the tube and running away. It brightens my face and looks amazing!

After my makeup splurges, I hauled at American Eagle. They have cute summer dresses that caught my eye as I walked by. No more shopping for me for a while!
th_wink3.gif

ZoeKat

Thanks! They aren't showing up for me, either. I'm not sure why, because I've used Photobucket to upload things for years...I'll keep working on it.

Edit: There they are!

newagetomatoz

Nice hauling!! How are you liking 1999? I am always so iffy with that one and Bourbon whenever I go to Sephora. lol Enjoy!!
th_thstars.gif

ZoeKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
Nice hauling!! How are you liking 1999? I am always so iffy with that one and Bourbon whenever I go to Sephora. lol Enjoy!!
th_thstars.gif

I wore 1999 for the first time today. I like it a lot. I have blue-green eyes and it looked really nice with them. I get kind of the same effect from MAC Macroviolet f/l, but I think I'll like this on days when I don't feel like messing with f/l and a brush.