MAC Art of the Eye Collection (May 2013)

erine1881

you'll love inglot eyeshadows
heart.gif
I have four, and I'm about to buy the rest if em! :haha:

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I have Inglot 337 matte and it seems(from swatches) to be a very good dupe for Soft Brown.it's an AMAZING crease color.highly recommend it
Oooh! I'll have to check if I have 337. I have 80+ Inglot shadows (half matte and half pearl), and the numbers are not very easy to remember.

Innatchka

Yes it is not available here:( Have you tried Omega, Kid or Wedge? I like those too. I never buy the pots only the refill pans. That saves me a lot of money, since I like to have them in a palette anyway.
Have you asked for this palette in the counters? It's a Rotterdam and Amsterdam Bijenkorf exclusive I believe, maybe you can still find it there?
Thank you for the tips! I think Omega, Kid or Wedge are a little too light for what I want. Right now I use beautymarked in my crease, if I am going for an everyday smokey eye. If there was a shimmerless, brown version of that I would love it;) I have a few empty palettes, so I think I will start doing that too.

I have looked in Amsterdam no luck. Rotterdam a little too far. I just promised myself to be a little more on top of everything next time;)

Pinkdollface

And another makeup. This time starring Parrot and Banafsaji and Dew.

That's so funny I also wore Parrot on my lids and Banafsaji in the crease and under my eyes today! It's a lovely combination and looks amazing on you! I'm very happy I got Banafsaji. I'm not too much of a purple eyeshadow fan. I feel like they don't do much for me most of the time, but this one is an exception probably because it has that blue sheen.

Seven Of Nine

That's so funny I also wore Parrot on my lids and Banafsaji in the crease and under my eyes today! It's a lovely combination and looks amazing on you! I'm very happy I got Banafsaji. I'm not too much of a purple eyeshadow fan. I feel like they don't do much for me most of the time, but this one is an exception probably because it has that blue sheen.
What a surprise!:)
Thank you for your compliment.
Banafsaji has its charm, it's true.