MAC Artificially Wild Collection (Sept 4, 2014)

erine1881

Here's Stone. Source:  http://www.indyabeauty.com/2012/06/mac-stone-lip-liner-review/  (I know we can't post personal blogs but since I'm posting the source of the image, is this ok?)
If it's your image, you don't need to post the source. So personal blog links would still not be posted.
So repromotes only happen for previously LE colors, is that correct?
Perm or LE items, launched more than once, are considered a repromote.

OctoberViolet

Any swatches for Shitaki and Stone? Sounds interesting for me... Lol!

Here's Stone. Source: http://www.indyabeauty.com/2012/06/mac-stone-lip-liner-review/ (I know we can't post personal blogs but since I'm posting the source of the image, is this ok?)
I like the color of that lip liner.
eyelove.gif

Kaidan

90's nude...Hummm. I remember lots of Floral, Flannel, and Doc's. No blush, brown or cherry cola lips.
I was a wee girl in the 90's but I do remember the music and most of the fashion; especially flannel, overalls, and florals. My mom would buy me big hats with a giant sunflower and made me wear them with whatever floral dress I had when I was a kid with either jelly Xuxa shoes or floral sandals. Oh to be 90's kid. :| My aunts were big on the "chola" makeup along with the brown and burgundy lipsticks while my mom hated and still doesn't like any of the 90's nude/brown/mauve/burgundy lipsticks. She was into whatever red, orange, or pink lipstick from that time, nude eye shadows, and teal eyeliner.

MissElle12

Yay!

I'm not feeling any of the stuff mentioned except for Stone.

I was a wee girl in the 90's but I do remember the music and most of the fashion; especially flannel, overalls, and florals. My mom would buy me big hats with a giant sunflower and made me wear them with whatever floral dress I had when I was a kid with either jelly Xuxa shoes or floral sandals. Oh to be 90's kid. :| My aunts were big on the "chola" makeup along with the brown and burgundy lipsticks while my mom hated and still doesn't like any of the 90's nude/brown/mauve/burgundy lipsticks. She was into whatever red, orange, or pink lipstick from that time, nude eye shadows, and teal eyeliner.

OMG Xuxa! That TV Show was insane!!