MAC Artificially Wild Collection (Sept 4, 2014)

erine1881

A collection with a 90s nude feel.
b3fabbb9_image.jpeg
PRO discount applies.

LiliV

Interesting! I can't wear brown lipsticks at all but I'm excited to see what else there is!

Lisianthus

On the early buzz thread, I remember shadows called Artifical Earth and Natural Wilderness being used during the F/W 2014 fashion week shows. Those names sound like they belong to this collection. Maybe Dandelion blush too?

erine1881

On the early buzz thread, I remember shadows called Artifical Earth and Natural Wilderness being used during the F/W 2014 fashion week shows.  Those names sound like they belong to this collection.  Maybe Dandelion blush too?
Maybe! I have Dandelion blush, so that would be money saved!

MACina

On the early buzz thread, I remember shadows called Artifical Earth and Natural Wilderness being used during the F/W 2014 fashion week shows. Those names sound like they belong to this collection. Maybe Dandelion blush too?
Yes! And Stony eyeshadow....and also Au Nature and Breaking Ground CCBs!

Minmin

That would be exciting! I like the theme on this. Looking forward to information!

allthingsmakeup

You are absolutely right! I do too but I just hope that it will look good on me. But for the most part I need the swatches to give me an idea if it suits me or not.

OctoberViolet

More info when it arrives.
th_wallbash.gif
Darn you MAC!!!!! I'm considering adopting two 5 week old kittens. I have two little boys as is. I just lost my Maurice three weeks ago. My job is iffy. I just want makeup though. Signs of a true makeup addict. Thank you Erin!!!!
flower.gif

Latest posts