MAC Asia Set

Hi all,

I'm so sorry but I cant find any information regarding on this set. I'm not sure if its only available in Asia but I saw there was one set in the counters here in Malaysia that has liquid blusher, glitter liner , lipglass/lipgelee, and one pigment color 2.5g.

I want to know what is the name of this set and which collection is this from. Please help. TQ. :notworthy:
anyone.gif

prinzessin784

Sounds like the holiday soiree sets that we had here in the US too. There was a warm one and a cool one. I think here they were a Nordstrom's exclusive.

Corvs Queen

In Germany at the Ludwig Beck in Munich, I was told that the soiree sets would be sold in the spring in a collection exclusive to Ludwig Beck. But yeah, it does sound like the soiree sets.

Ascella

We got them at the same time as the Formal Black sets in Sweden, the counter was a regular one and I can't imaging any exclusivity about it.

Corvs Queen

Well, this is what I was told. She even looked in her update book because I was skeptical about it being the same thing. I mean why black in the spring? But she assured me that they are the same and they will be exclusive to Ludwig Beck in Munich.

Ascella

I guess counters in different countries chose to do differently.
(We didn't get the Lip Varnish collection at all for instance, but that's another story.)

princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkylicious
oh ic.. another question, the warm set of this soiree, is the glitterliner from jewelscent collection = glamourgold? :confused:

Yes! It's Glamourgold.
The sets are not asia exclusive, those are the holiday soiree sets.
smiles.gif

xyu

it's the holiday soiree set - sold at RM168 (around USD46) atm..

comes in warm and cool..