MAC at Bloomingdales?

sweetie0716

I was unaware of MAC being at bloomingdales, as I don't have one close. I just read about bad experiences at one of their counters, and thats how I found Out. Well anyway I went on to the website to see what they had and noticed that they still have alot of stuff in stock that other MAC retailers don't. They had all of the solar bits still in stock, both of the neo sci fi blushes, and I noticed the MAC site was sold out of atleast one. I wish they had the volcanic ash exfoliator, but I guess I will live. They also had all of the dazzleglasses, except for comet blue. As well as everything from naughty nauticals, including port red l/s. I was so happy to see this, as my store doesnt have any solar bits, no port red, and none of the dazzleglasses I want.

sofabean

did you place an order? cuz i've noticed that too... only when i try to add them to my cart, it says that they're sold out even though it doesn't say "sold out" on the main page

sweetie0716

No I havent tried to order. I was gonna wait for my boyfriend to get home from work. That sucks. I was hoping to get a few things