MAC at Disneyworld?

adamchristopher

So next month I'm going to Disneyworld
smiles.gif
and I was wondering if they would possibly have the Tint Toons lip conditioners since it's a disney/MAC collaboration. I would like to get all of them, but I have the harder one to get out of the way (Cleo's Coral Kiss)

do you think they would?

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamchristopher
So next month I'm going to Disneyworld
smiles.gif
and I was wondering if they would possibly have the Tint Toons lip conditioners since it's a disney/MAC collaboration. I would like to get all of them, but I have the harder one to get out of the way (Cleo's Coral Kiss)

do you think they would?

Sorry I cannot answer to this question but if you find them can you buy one for me too????????? I missed the Cleo's Coral Kiss and now I want it!!!!!

adamchristopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
Sorry I cannot answer to this question but if you find them can you buy one for me too????????? I missed the Cleo's Coral Kiss and now I want it!!!!!

ill keep an eye out for one!
smiles.gif

there's still some on ebay though.

pushhupsindrag

i dont think so. cause my brother works there and i asked him if he has seen them and he said no they try not to get "high end" stuff into disney.

adamchristopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushhupsindrag
i dont think so. cause my brother works there and i asked him if he has seen them and he said no they try not to get "high end" stuff into disney.

bah! that sucks. thanks anyway!

adamchristopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmallowfluffy
If you can't find them my local counter has them all still in stock. Page me for info if you need it
smiles.gif

MMF~

Thanks! I'm going to my local store tomorrow to see what's left, I imagine they still have them all seeing as MAC really isnt all that big in Indiana, that I know of anyway.

SugarAsh182

I saw no MAC at Disney, but if you go to Epcott, there's a Guerlain counter in the French part! I about peed my pants! My SO was like "Only you could find make-up here". LOL!

carriesshoes

I'm in Sydney Australia and it was released later here, so we still have lots of it. PM me anyone if you want me to get one for you - but keep in mind it's really expensive here compared to the USA.

asnbrb

I used to work at Walt Disney World waaaaaaayyy back in the day (spring 2002). I doubt they would have tint toons, but from what I remember across from the whole Disney area at that outlet mall, across where they had us interns live, they have a CCO. I could be wrong, but I remember seeing it there before I got into makeup. Also, isn't there a pro store nearby??

ChrisKsAngel

MAC at Disney

Yes, there is a CCO in Orlando Premier Outlets and two MAC stores; one in the Florida Mall and one in the Mall of Millenia (one of these is a pro store). I may not of spelled those right, but do a web search and you are sure to find them.