MAC audition tommorrow

Tiggeriffic

Hi everyone,
I've got a make up audition tommorrow. YAY!!!

I'm In England, I know most of you guys are based In the US and that some things will be different, but I just wanted some tips please.

What should I wear?
For my first interview I wore black cropped trousers, fishnet tights, leopard shoes, black deep V neck, leopard vest and some chunky black jewellery.
For my make up I wore a smoky eye using Carbon, black tied and cranberry. I also wore nympette gloss.
Should I go for a similar look or something a bit different.

What should I expect in the audition. I'm a bit nervous about them watching my and I keep thinking I'm gonna poke someones eyes out with a mascara wand LOL!!

I currently work for Estee Lauder and we follow a strict hygiene routine.
Should I follow same routine.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Tiggs XXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxx

giz2000

Stick with what you are comfortable with...there is nothing worse than having to adjust your clothes while you're doing your demo...you're going to be nervous enough to have to deal with tugging on your shirt or whatever...

Definitely follow the hygiene practices you know...MAC is the same way, if not more strict, with them...

you're going to do great...let us know how it goes!!

Vicky88

I'm so sorry to reply without any help, but I notice that you're from West Sussex! I'm in East Sussex - I just wondered what store you're applying at?
greengrin.gif

Tiggeriffic

Hi guys, thanks for the replys.

Cheers Giz, I'm gonna have a try on sesh in a mo.
For some reason I didn't think of comfort, more so looking good.

Hi Vicky, Nice to see a local lass on here. Whereabouts in East Sussex are you?
I'm being interviewed for Gatwick, North terminal. It opens in May!