MAC Baking Beauties Collection (April 2013)

Copperhead

Just placed my order. I only got lavender whip though, I wasn't really excited by this collection.
Truth be told, I probably could've did without any of it. I went ahead and got the Lavender Whip and Eclair pp though. As a matter of fact I was thinking about skipping the entire collection and just waiting for the Temperatures Rising collection but when I saw it up on the site, I couldn't help myself.
001_unsure.gif

KrystalAnne

Well, I just did a live chat to see what they would say about the brush and she said it is handmade only with a short handle. I don't understand why it's not labeled SH instead.

KrystalAnne

Truth be told, I probably could've did without any of it. I went ahead and got the Lavender Whip and Eclair pp though. As a matter of fact I was thinking about skipping the entire collection and just waiting for the Temperatures Rising collection but when I saw it up on the site, I couldn't help myself.
001_unsure.gif
Me too...

bluelitzer

Got Lavender Whip, MAC 239, MAC 217 and Neon Orange lipstick which came back in stock.
Skipped the pearlmattes and MLB thinking I would use the 239 and 217 everyday while the PM will stay in the drawer for ages.
I am happy with my haul <3

NaomiH

Just placed my order. I only got lavender whip though, I wasn't really excited by this collection.
Same here, I was thinking of Raspberry Swirl too until I saw the swatch. Oh well, more for Temperature Rising and All About Orange. lol