MAC Baking Beauties Collection (April 2013)

Pinkdollface

Thank you very much!! I love this forum
heart2.gif
You're welcome:)

Divinity

Sneaky MAC posting products last night... I got RS, LV, ad one of the pearlmattes....love it when I can avoid the counter!

Pinkdollface

thank you for this... im actually going to transfer my old lavender whip into the malificent packaging from venomous villains lol. its been int the freezer for 2 hours now
The link was first posted by Erine so thank her instead;) I just reposted it, but I did also like the video and might try it out in the future when I finish a lipstick in special packaging. Let us know how it works out with your LW!

luvlydee

Well i switched lipsticks. It was easy to pull out but pushing it in was tricky. I messed up dark deed by smushing it too hard putting it in lol but its ok im not crazy about that color. Lavender whip wasnt that smushed. Dark deed is sturdy after the switch and lavender whip moves a bit but it moved in its original tube so maybe its just cracking somewhere already. I love how LW looks with malificent because it matches her collar lmao
2b0bfd21_image.jpeg
86402e9c_image.jpeg
I plan on switching ever hip (reg packaging) with my fafi packaging

sss215

MAC is on my nerves with their release dates! I really wanted to check out Eclair at a counter today. All this online talk has me itching to see it. I'm not in the mood to ask a MA to swatch... From the pics I saw on an NW45 (thank you!) I was hoping for something more brown; Constructivist, but a little lighter and warmer. Something close to my skintone, with a little shimmer for my lids during the humid days during the summer. I think I'm going to skip next week's counter release... So bummed

janineios

Well i switched lipsticks. It was easy to pull out but pushing it in was tricky. I messed up dark deed by smushing it too hard putting it in lol but its ok im not crazy about that color. Lavender whip wasnt that smushed. Dark deed is sturdy after the switch and lavender whip moves a bit but it moved in its original tube so maybe its just cracking somewhere already. I love how LW looks with malificent because it matches her collar lmao
2b0bfd21_image.jpeg
86402e9c_image.jpeg
I plan on switching ever hip (reg packaging) with my fafi packaging
Did you freeze them before switching?

Honi

Ugh I NEED those purple lippies... And the Pearlmattes still make me salivate. Wondering which one to get though, maybe you guys could help me. I am very very pale (NW10 or lower) so I'm not sure if they would show up on me.