MAC Baking Beauties Collection (April 2013)

Oceanic Lily

MACina might you have GlamGaga Nicki 2 nearby to give provide a comparative swatch next to Lavender Whip 2013?
Much Appreciation-

MACina

Ocean Lily, I don' t have LW 2013 yet.I just quoted luvlydee and Monidoll4u (who did this helpful swatches)
smiles.gif

MACina might you have GlamGaga Nicki 2 nearby to give provide a comparative swatch next to Lavender Whip 2013?
Much Appreciation-

Oceanic Lily

Oops! Thanks for the correction -that's what I get for typing while icing cupcakes for people who simply refuse to wait until they're frosted! Darn Pinterest & CupCake afficiando PRINCESS RULES whose Patisserie page would seriously have Gwennie Paltrow rethinking her" NO-DELECTABLE-EDIBLEs -EVAH" platform!
sweet.png
(She's quoted as saying that as a result of her new found Paleo approach to food- she has the butt a" 22yr old stripper!"... I'm surprised all that modesty isn't what's weighing her down LMAO! ) Monidoll4u you look lovely!

kimibos

i cant believe how bad this polishes are. like how can they not get these type of shades right??? shame on you mac, you insult this polish addict.

Yazmin

In placing an online order for a CP, I accidentally purchased an additional In for a Treat Pearlmatte face powder. I'd rather go through the trouble of having to return it, if at all possible. Anyone looking for IFAT?

HelloBlondie

Those who bought the blush brush must let us know immediately if they are worth it or not. The blue ferrule is tempting me and if it isnt high quality i must resist!!!

MRV

I'm skipping RS because of the whiteness, and it's too light for me (skipping also PD for the same reasons). I can always wear my Naughty Sauté (like today!).

Tanjola

My BB order was suppose to be delivered today but the jackasses left my order at the UPS facility in Nashville and now I won't get my package til Monday
rants.gif

nudibelle

Hello lover Raspberry Swirl Lipstick vs. dreary, cold and rainy NYC weather #BakingBeauties http://twitter.com/MACcosmetics/status/322698564771917825/photo/1

martiangurll

http://twitter.com/MACcosmetics/status/322698564771917825/photo/1
You ladies with all these swatches and pix are making me regret skipping all the lippies. Snap, I feel another haul coming on. There's always the official launch and the Southern based retail store which will remain unnamed that the e-bayers don't know about, right???

I think I may have to get the white PP Fancy Frosting or whatever on the 2nd haul also. Really trying to resist RS lippy here.

Latest posts