MAC Bangin' Brilliant: Lipstick collection (2016)

B

Buffy89

Really Me seems gorgeous, thanks to everyone who posted links and swatches! If it turns out like a matte version of Feed the Senses on me, it'll be perfect!!! The collection will be available here in October (?), so unfortunately I will have to wait some time.

lyseD

I asked MAC chat if the shadows are coming out in pans and they said "unfortunately not." I was about to order six shades but I guess I'll get them slower at $20 each.

leonah

I asked MAC chat if the shadows are coming out in pans and they said "unfortunately not." I was about to order six shades but I guess I'll get them slower at $20 each.

ah man.. I don't mind depotting but it feels like a waste of plastic (and money for plastic) especially when they do recycling.

luvlydee

Really me is too light for me since i have dark brown lips. but i like it on lighter skin tones. I have to fill my lips with spice liner and outline my lips with a brown liner to make it work
image.jpeg image.jpeg

fabulousmoolah

That video was helpful. Took model behavior off the list but added pick me.I would have loved the blues and purples when I was younger but I just can't use them now.I can do less extreme purples but model behavior would be too much.

Prettypackages

oh good, I might have to pick this up tomorrow!!
I can't wait to hear your thoughts when it arrives! I have no clue when I will do my next US haul so I might be waiting a while for this shade.

Well I am happy to report that Really me does not pull brown on me at all! It has a mauve grey undertone--- it's gorg! You should definitely check it out in person if you can. Although i haven't compared them yet, it reminds me of a matte version of Feed the Senses. Love that it is a mauve nude!!!!!

Sweetyellow

I saw these in-person today. I originally was very interested in Spoiled Fabulous but wow is that lipstick gritty and glittery. I'm in the market for a frost finish lipstick, so I picked up Gel and Bronze Shimmer instead. I may grab Model Behavior down the line as I really liked that one paired with Nightmoth.

Latest posts