MAC Beauty Powder Suggestions for NC30/35

Terry74

Hi everybody!
I've tried several MAC blushes, but I've never found the right colour for me. On the other hand, I love love love MAC beauty powders. I only have Pearl Sunshine (from the Barbie collection), but I'd like to try some other shades. Can you please suggest me some?

TIA!

xxManBeaterxx

Pearl sunshine BP was probably one of more pigmented BP's mac has come out with. Its my favorite BP ever!

I dont think you should go chasing after past BP's because nothing really stands out in my mind.. But im digging tahitan sand and pretty baby from the HK collection, but they are very very sheer.

alka1

Rose Romance Collection has two new Beauty Powders that look gorgeous. Look in the swatch thread for pictures
smiles.gif
I think the collection is supposed to be released soon

Shadowy Lady

I'm NW30 and I prefer MAC's loose beauty powders over the pressed ones. If you def need pressed beauty powders, I recommend Pearl Blossom and Alpha Girl

Terry74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
I'm NW30 and I prefer MAC's loose beauty powders over the pressed ones. If you def need pressed beauty powders, I recommend Pearl Blossom and Alpha Girl

Yes, I prefer pressed powders over loose ones, because I think they're easier to apply. I've never wanted to try Pearl Blossom (from the Barbie collection, right?) or Alpha Girl because I think they're too light for me. If I can find them, I'll give them a try for sure.

Terry74

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxManBeaterxx
Pearl sunshine BP was probably one of more pigmented BP's mac has come out with. Its my favorite BP ever!

I love it!!! Too bad it's a limited edition, nearly impossible to find on eBay
ssad.gif

Susanne

I am NC 30 in summer and love Pearl Sunshine, Pretty Baby (Hello Kitty), Alpha Girl (Heatherette) or Peaceful (Raquel Welch).

But try a loose one, too!! I love Natural Flare (limited edition) and Lucent and Silver Aura (Sheersheen Powder, also LE).

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry74
Yes, I prefer pressed powders over loose ones, because I think they're easier to apply. I've never wanted to try Pearl Blossom (from the Barbie collection, right?) or Alpha Girl because I think they're too light for me. If I can find them, I'll give them a try for sure.

Those two show up on me pretty well. I wear them alone the days I don't want too much colour or on top of my blushes for a nice glow. If you're looking for more pigmented ones, I actually doubt MAC makes very pigmented bp's. They're mainly used on top of other products to add glow.