MAC beauty powder

xphoxbex

I have never tried this product before, and i want to know the uses of it. What do u ladies usually use it for? How are u supposed to use it.

Thanks!

lilMAClady

Hi! I just got my first beauty powder in December! I use it for highlighting the face, and blush. You can put it anywhere you want color really. It's a very versatile product! Try it! I got Soft Flame (loose). I'm, and NC45 for reference.

bartp

you've got:

- the loose version of the beauty powders. Those are very fine, have a light shimmer without being too glitterly. They are so fine that they almost melt into your complexion.

I've used them for
* highlighting
* over a matte blush to lighten the effect
* all over the body for some glow
* a few of them have good color payoff and can be used as an alternative to satin or sheertone shimmer blushes.

think MSF but far less obvious and far less glittery.

- the compact version of the beauty powders:
Those that I have have very little color payoff. Some of them are just shimmery (not even any glitter in them) and a few of them are transparent/satin with hardly any shimmer. Those are great for an all over face glow. You can use those for almost anything... and great for those days that you don't even feel or look good even though your foundation is trying all it can do :)