MAC Berry Black Friday (Nov 27, 2015)

retrofox

Got mine today and it's everything I wanted it to be! One swipe and I have a sexy vamp lip that's just the right amount of darkness for day or night. I loveee the Patentpolish formula too, so this is a win-win for me. This will be staying in my purse as well!

Prettypackages

no not at all. From pics sultana seems burgundyish... this is straight up blackened purple. It reminded me of a nicer boyfriend stealer, I haven't compared them yet though.

Is the Patentpolish shade similar to Sultana (perm patentpolish)?

Anneri

no not at all. From pics sultana seems burgundyish... this is straight up blackened purple. It reminded me of a nicer boyfriend stealer, I haven't compared them yet though.

Thank you Pretty! I think I'd loved the new PP, but then it wasn't available over here, so I thought Sultana could be a dupe. BFS is already sold out at my counter, and I remembered Specktrettes complaining about the texture anyways, so I didn't consider it.

lilinah

My Berry Black arrived on Dec. 2, as i posted, then it went AWOL. I found it 2 days ago and i've been wearing it. Very comfortable. Dark yet sheer, or is that sheer yet dark. Very happy to have it.

[still jonesing for the lustre lipstick version]

Myth

I searched #macblackberryfriday on IG and now of course I'm so jealous we didn't get the lipstick in the U.S. It reminds me a little of Sweet Succulence lipstick from Indulge

lilinah

I can't find any swatches of the Black Berry Friday lustre lipstick you folks in Europe got. Does anyone know where i can see some?

Prettypackages

I thought I was helping you avoid a dupe. Sorry I swatched them together and BFS is nothing like Berry Black Friday.
Soon as I can I'll post a pic.
Thank you Pretty! I think I'd loved the new PP, but then it wasn't available over here, so I thought Sultana could be a dupe. BFS is already sold out at my counter, and I remembered Specktrettes complaining about the texture anyways, so I didn't consider it.

Yazmin

I've been going back and forth on this one for while now. Guess that means I should probably skip it.

lilinah

Any Europeans here have a swatch of the Berry Black Friday lipstick? Or link where i can see a swatch? I got the Patentpolish and really like it, but I'm curious (and i'll probably wish i had it, too)

Last edited:

Corally

I haven't seen any swatches of the lipstick either. And as far as I know this collection hasn't been released here in Holland.

Myth

I searched #macberryblackfriday on IG and it pulled up the lipstick and swatches. Wish MAC had released the lipstick in the U.S.

Latest posts