MAC Black Cherry Collection (March 4, 2021)

shellygrrl

Staff member

Three matte lipsticks: Dramarama, Bloombox, and Moody Bloom

Three Glow Play Lip Balms: Floral Coral, Pinking of You, Fleur Welcome

Three Extra Dimension Blushes: Dilly-Dolly, Under My Plum, and Look Don't Touch!

Also a few permanent products with special(ish) packaging: eyeliner pen, Fix+, and Prep & Prime Lip

Rinstar

Debating grabbing a lip balm. I really want Dramarama, but I haven't worn lipstick in a year thanks to masks and I really can't justify it. Not that a balm is much better but at least I can pretend it's for moisturizing purposes :hehe:

fur4elise

I believe in the MAC Early Buzz thread fur4elise fur4elise mentioned Cheeky Bits being a repromote in this collection.
I believe that early info came from an Instagram post that listed CB as part of the release. Very possible original poster was incorrect. Also possible MAC pulled it. Sorry for confusion. 🙃
ETA:
2D68818D-2A33-42A5-99BB-0EC84B31610E.jpg
There was a fourth shade listed, Room To Boom and speculation about CBs.

Last edited:

boschicka

I believe that early info came from an Instagram post that listed CB as part of the release. Very possible original poster was incorrect. Also possible MAC pulled it. Sorry for confusion. 🙃
ETA:
View attachment 69109
There was a forth shade listed, Room To Boom and speculation about CBs.
There was a fourth shade for each of the lipstick, lip balm, and blush categories that I think were Asian market exclusives from what I've seen on Instagram.

leonah

I can't find any information on the glow play balms if they are LE or not? I mean the rest of them that are not attached to the black cherry collection even though they came out at the same time.

mathygreen

Debating grabbing a lip balm.

I really want Dramarama,

but I haven't worn lipstick in a year thanks to masks and I really can't justify it.

Not that a balm is much better

but at least I can pretend it's for moisturizing purposes :hehe:

(mod note: link deleted.)

Last edited by a moderator:

shellygrrl

Staff member
Debating grabbing a lip balm.

I really want Dramarama,

but I haven't worn lipstick in a year thanks to masks and I really can't justify it.

Not that a balm is much better

but at least I can pretend it's for moisturizing purposes :hehe:

(mod note: link deleted.)
You missed the collection by five months. You'll have to scour CCOs near you if you want something.

Latest posts