MAC Bloggers Obsessions Discussion

Shellcat

Hocus Pocus is awesome!!!!

It is the ONLY dark grey e/s that STAYS PURE GREY on me and doesn't turn into a dark blue/grey mess.

Knight and Knight Divine both turn a dark blue/grey on me by the end of the day. Blah.

Love it!!!! Glad you got it!
cheerleader.gif

super happy I was able to get Hocus Pocus now throught the website! :D

sparklyy

I saw a picture where the girl used HP and Golden Glaze and I fell in love!!! When I went to look, HP was being sold again at MAC website; so lucky!!
yahoo.gif

do you do smokey eyes with it too? I mean....only with Hocus Pocus?

It is the ONLY dark grey e/s that STAYS PURE GREY on me and doesn't turn into a dark blue/grey mess.

Knight and Knight Divine both turn a dark blue/grey on me by the end of the day. Blah.

cheerleader.gif

aradhana

that's funny, i always thought those two were blue to begin with....so i guess i must have the same problem! actually, sometimes even carbon turns a bit blue on me too....

martiangurll

cheerleader.gif
Or look too olive. that's why its one of the few e/s I have ever backed up. (the other one is Mink Pink which is the perfect midtone, matte (ish) pink I own.

I was thinking of snagging another Sparkle Neely Sparkle. I know HP gets all the love, but SNS is really the perfect shade of almost but not quite rusty brown for me and the texture, like butter. And just the right amount of sparkle. It looks like it will be a glittery mess in the pot, but it is just right, like Goldilocks and the baby bear.

Did anyone like Parisian skies? I am assuming these won't go to a CCO since they were online only?

TheMakeupGirl

You guys are SO awesome! Just the fact that you like Hocus Pocus is enough for me but saying that it should be made PERM?? That puts it over the top for me. Making tht shadow was a labor of love for me and I am SO grateful that you like it!!!!

xxoxooo Lianne

holysheep.gif

Yazmin

Or look too olive. that's why its one of the few e/s I have ever backed up. (the other one is Mink Pink which is the perfect midtone, matte (ish) pink I own.
I was thinking of snagging another Sparkle Neely Sparkle. I know HP gets all the love, but SNS is really the perfect shade of almost but not quite rusty brown for me and the texture, like butter. And just the right amount of sparkle. It looks like it will be a glittery mess in the pot, but it is just right, like Goldilocks and the baby bear.

Did anyone like Parisian skies? I am assuming these won't go to a CCO since they were online only?
I do! I'm glad I decided to order this one. It isn't like any other blues I already have in my collection.

Shellcat

LOL! I know, Carbon is the same way on me. I haven't had that problem with Dark Dare from ED.

that's funny, i always thought those two were blue to begin with....so i guess i must have the same problem! actually, sometimes even carbon turns a bit blue on me too....

TheMakeupGirl

Thank you guys SO SO SO SO much!! Your support means everything..

xxoooo L

pretty.gif

Sweetie, Hocus Pocus is the BOMB!!! My FAVORITE item from this collection, hands down!

I love that e/s! Like I said, it is the PERFECT grey for me! You did an AWESOME job with your creation!!!
heart.gif

PeachTwist

Would anyone in Canada be willing to CP me Sparkle, Neely Sparkle! ? It's in the Goodbye's section on the website. My brother was going to order it for me (he has my HP and PS) but he's moving atm so it's just a bit difficult for him and I really want to have all 4 e/s's. Please PM me if you can, I'd really appreciate it.

Audrey C

Would anyone in Canada be willing to CP me Sparkle, Neely Sparkle! ? It's in the Goodbye's section on the website. My brother was going to order it for me (he has my HP and PS) but he's moving atm so it's just a bit difficult for him and I really want to have all 4 e/s's. Please PM me if you can, I'd really appreciate it.
I can put it in with my next order if you like, but shipping can be stupidly expensive from Canada. (Perhaps more than a single e/s is worth, but I guess that depends how much you want it). I'll spare you the rant re Canada Post; let me know if you want me to pick it up with my HC order. :)

PeachTwist

I can put it in with my next order if you like, but shipping can be stupidly expensive from Canada. (Perhaps more than a single e/s is worth, but I guess that depends how much you want it). I'll spare you the rant re Canada Post; let me know if you want me to pick it up with my HC order. :)
Thanks - someone else has already sent me it. I appreciate it though! :) Enjoy your HC order!