Mac Blue/purple/red Eyeshadow!!

masad

URGENTTTTT!! HELP NEEDED!!

can you ladies please suggest the name of eyeshadows in blue,purple and red that i can buy!!
i can buy only two or most three :p i have exhausted myself , but i need these colors to go with everyday look!!

which eyeshadows are good for everyday look( in these three colors, red, blue and purple)

I will be going to the Mac store after work..
so pleaseeeeeeeeeee Adviceeeeeeeee

Danapotter

Hmm, well for regular stores:
--Aquadisiac for everyday blue
--Parfait Amour, Plum Dressing or Satallite Dreams for everyday Purple
--Passionate (with a little orange or Artifact paint pot) for an everyday red

wavey.gif

gigglegirl

For me, the reds I'd suggest would be Coppering or Cranberry. Love them!!
The MAs at your local counter/store can definitely help you! They can help you with finishes you'd like and shades (as you didn't specify above)

For blue--are you looking for a light or deep colour? I'm contemplating Deep Truth myself--by its name its a dark blue.

Have fun and let us know what you end up with!

j_absinthe

The new Mi'Lady MES seems to have the truest red I've seen from a non-pro MAC line in awhile, and it also comes with a decent purple, so there's your two birds with one stone, though I'm not sure if you'd want them for everyday use.

MACATTAK

I really love Steamy or Tilt for a blue, and Creme de Violet or Satellite Dreams for a purple.

masad

ya i saw in FOTD ...deep truth..really liked it!!!

i went nto MAc store and i know they will help me but i dont want to buy lots of shades of red or purple..
i need one shade of each color.. that i can use everyday!!

Mi'Lady MES ..dunno if its launched here ..they still dont hve smoke signals here :p

i will go and check these out,...
thanx for recomending
greengrin.gif

grashi

I would definitely recommend Satellite Dreams for purple, Cranberry for red, and Freshwater for blue. These colors are beautiful!

Latest posts