MAC - Blue Storm - August 07

lara

Place all your Blue Storm swatches and product images in this thread - please ensure that your images are clear, in focus and as colour-accurate as possible! For the sake of clarity, I ask that official product images and swatches (those that you would find on a mailer postcard, posted on the official MAC website or sent out as official product images) are not posted in this thread.

Please remember that the Swatch forum has a posting guideline that all images be no wider than 640 pixels or higher than 800 pixels - if your image is any larger than that, please make a text link to the image instead.

This thread is for pictures only
-

1b1ed5a3.gif

please keep all chatter and questions within the Blue Storm discussion thread. For official product images, release dates and other information, please refer to the colour story thread.

Janice

Not exactly swatches, but I thought I would share the Blue Storm product images I took for the Specktra.Net MAC Product Gallery.
smiles.gif

es_blue_storm.jpg

es_blue_storm_noflash.jpg

Blue storm is an extremely complex, hard color to capture true in photograph
es_cloudburst.jpg

Hard to tell with this image, but the mica in Cloudburst is blue.
es_cumulus.jpg

es_stormwatch.jpg

es_thunder.jpg

Thunder is another complex color to photograph
lg_blue_storm.jpg

blue_storm_kohl_power.jpg

ss_bs_nailpolish.jpg

Amber

743183.JPG

Rainy Day & Wildfire . I also wanted Whirlwind, it's sooooo gorgeous, a beautiful shimmery peacock color, but they couldn't find them. The MA called a few mins. ago and found one so I'm going to pick it up tomorrow. Swatches (2 coats)

743184.JPG

Rainy Day

743187.JPG

Feline Power Kohl pencil

743189.JPG

Lightning Lipglass - looks silver in the tube but is a gorgeous shimmery pink on!

743190.JPG

Lightning swatched

AudreyNicole

Swatches on NW15 skin, natural sunlight.
Left to Right: Blue Storm, Cumulus, Cloudburst, Thunder, Stormwatch
Kohl Powers, Top to Bottom: Mystery, Feline

HPIM2864.jpg

Whirlwind nailpolish (VERY sloppily applied)
HPIM2869.jpg

Haul Picture, including Lull and Lightning lipglasses, Whirlwind Nailpolish & from Smoke Signals, Gentle Fumes Quad, Brew & Barely Lit lipsticks and Silver Fog Pigment

HPIM2861.jpg

jilliandanica

IMG_7071.jpg

Left side, top is Mystery and bottom is Feline!

IMG_7150.jpg

(L-R): Orpheus KP, Buried Treasure PPEP, Mystery KP, Shade FL, Feline KP, Black Shu Uemura Pencil, Raven KP, Bordeauxline PPEP, Macroviolet FL

lizsybarite

Thunder versus Cinders (Holiday '05 Trend palette):

IMG_0769.jpg

Left to right (on bare NC15 skin): Thunder, Cinders, Deep Truth, UD Envy:

IMG_0771.jpg

IMG_0770.jpg

Whirlwind polish:

IMG_0772.jpg