MAC blush suggestions

Kiss and Makeup

Something about an empty palette bothers me. I have one blush space left in m palette. I was going to depot my Fafi blush, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Before I get started into what I'm looking for, here is a list of the colors I have, and descriptiosn for the ones I could find online.
~Mineral Finish blush in Petticoat (think ca2006)
~Fafi in Hipness (which I just bought at my MAC store..yay for them having boxes and boxes of old lines!!)

and the ones in the palette...
~Blooming - Cult of Cherry, frosty deep dirty peach (frost finish)
~Dollymix - Pure Candy pink (sheertone finish)
~Strada - Soft muted pinkish beige (matte)
~Pinch Me - Medium dirty rose coral (sheertone)
~Plum Foolery - I think. I'm at work so of COURSE I can't remember..fairly plum (sheertone shimmer)

My problem is a lot of the colors turn orange on me. My MA didn't believe me, but they seriously all turned orange on me. I'd like to have one more that doesn't have a lot of shimmer to it, in a lighter peach color, but things like Peachlykeen and Springsheen turn too orange on me. I'd like to go in with suggestions (so I don't walk out with 5 blushes like I did last time... :\ ). I'm an NC15/20, so I'm sort of pale. I have to be extremely careful when I put on Dollymix or I'll look like a 5 year old who smeared paint on her face.

Any help is appreciated, lovelies!

nunu

I reccomend margin, it's very light peachy colour on me and doesn't have a lot of shimmer in it.

xxManBeaterxx

If you can get a hold of fluerry blush i think you would really like that color.

Also blushbaby is popular for fair skin gals!

juxteyes

I am NC15 also and I highly recommend Well Dressed satin blush. It's a light pink color that is buildable. Also the mineralized blushes from the new line like Dainty and Warm Soul are very good for me!
yes.gif

Kiss and Makeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariii
blushbaby or peaches

I tried Peaches and it turned orange on me
ssad.gif
It makes me sad, because the color is so pretty.

anshu7

pinch o peach. its a peachy pink though i find hardly any peach in it. its a very pretty shade

aimee

i like macs melba it looks a little boring and its a matte but its so pretty and natural
you would have to apply with a light hand though its pretty pigmented
it doesnt turn orange on me but i think you have to go to a counter and try it yourself since you have that problem

leanne03

There's a simliar color to peachykeen - peachtwist its a pro color though; i also have trace gold which is a great shimmer over any other blush color.. really pretty.. do the mineralized blushes (with the dome shape) fit in the blush palettes?

HOneY LuSt

Melba will be ur go-to for everyday
smiles.gif
.U can't go wrong with a matte natural pink.
Trace Gold is the pefect sheer wash of shimmer too.
and I would check out Pink Swoon to replace Dollymix.