MAC Blushes vs. NARS Blushes

marie1976

hi!
i'm new on spektra and i'm french, so sorry indvance for my english
smiles.gif

i agree with all of you that Nars blushes are more pigmented and stayed all day long on cheeks.
I prefer Nars than Mac not just for blushes but for shadow too!!!! which are more pigmented too.
i have Sin which is far my favorite, Lovejoy, Orgasm and Albatross (illuminate).
i have more Mac blushes too because of the low price
smiles.gif
my favorite (which stay all day) is the Petalpoint!!!!

but if you have to choose one brand, i say NARS !!

LatinaRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Don't limit yourself to one brand. That's just being needlessly restrictive and stops your make-up collection from being the best that you can make it.
smiles.gif

I totally agree. I never understand why people feel they have to commit to a certain brand. There are so many great lines out there and they all have their great products and not so great ones. Not exploring that is only cheating yourself!

And I have both MAC and Nars blushes in my kit. MUFE too. I use all of them, but Nars is my favorite because it seems to apply more smooth and seamless compared to the others. Price, well, MAC kills it on that aspect.

xmamax

I used to have a strong preference for Nars blushes over Mac's. Recently though I have been preferring Mac's. Nars does have great staying power, but I think some of them can be slightly hard to blend on my skin. Not all of Mac's blushes are great, but I think that the sheertone shimmers and frosts are very good.

Latest posts