MAC Boom Boom Bloom Collection (March 2019)

so confused with the real colours of this collection :(
first the eyeshadow palette looked way more interesting in the pictures. i have a Aaliyah deja vue here. It looked way more pink, and mauve at first and now it is a brown mauve ashy palette. As for the blush powder, I want the pink one and the only thing we see is the gold/bronzy powder? better have the pink one MAC :-l
my thoughts exactly :/ i was so excited for the palette at first

verorl

I still have hope for the pink powder, look like it does exist after all. I saw a YT video and someone purchased the golden powder and after removing the over spray you can see it is actually a BRONZER!!! WTF?? :-S
I have to confess that the bronzer underneath is what sealed the deal for me... I now want it, along with the pink powder. I'm kind of meh on the palette, will see as the release nears.

leonah

this collection is right up my alley but the collection info is confusing me. like is there two palettes or just one?

Monsy

I still have hope for the pink powder, look like it does exist after all. I saw a YT video and someone purchased the golden powder and after removing the over spray you can see it is actually a BRONZER!!! WTF?? :-S
yes both powders have overspray
disappointing

DMcG9

Some of those lipsticks actually look like they duped each other in the photo but just in different order. Am I crazy or does anyone else see some very close to near duplication of a couple colours?
What a confusing promo photo ...

boschicka

Some of those lipsticks actually look like they duped each other in the photo but just in different order. Am I crazy or does anyone else see some very close to near duplication of a couple colours?
What a confusing promo photo ...
Was wondering that myself, but then the two palettes are clearly not the same. So in conclusion, I have no clue.

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever seen MAC highlighter in a blush size compact. It's usually in the bigger MSF/beauty powder size. That's going to throw off my organization.

Latest posts