Mac Brave - An unexpected gem!!

TommyCJC

So I got my first job recently and I have been super busy! I usually wear magenta pinks the majority of the time... And it's not a problem if I do because I work at a gay nightclub.. But it's finding the time when I have so much planned in the day! So out of my first pay I decided to buy a bunch of neutrals!! Amongst the lipstick section my brother recommended Brave and so I added it but fully expected to prefer both Faux and Mehr.. Now I LOVE them both.. But I previously used up a Mehr and lost a Faux and so the gamble was on Brave. But I applied it and instantly fell in love!!

ma146rina

Bountiful Brown powerpoint.i use it for my lower lash line and smudge it with a 219.i like it because it's not too dark and it goes with everything.i have to check out Brave!

TommyCJC

I love brave too. It hasn't gotten any love recently, but its a staple in my stash. Do you use a liner?
I know right!? It's gorgeous!! I don't right now, do you have any suggestions?! I'm going into town tomorrow so I can take a peek at some!! :)
Bountiful Brown powerpoint.i use it for my lower lash line and smudge it with a 219.i like it because it's not too dark and it goes with everything.i have to check out Brave!
Oh that does sound like a HG product!! I'll take a look at that too!! You need to at least Brave I say, it works for everyone!!