MAC Bronzing Summer Collection (2020)

SleepingBeauty

I wanted the lighter bronzer but it was sold out where I usually order MAC from, so I passed. The packaging is nice but the products just get a "meh" from me. Nothing we've never seen before, unfortunately.

Monsy

I wanted the lighter bronzer but it was sold out where I usually order MAC from, so I passed. The packaging is nice but the products just get a "meh" from me. Nothing we've never seen before, unfortunately.
I wouldn't agree because there is new bronzing strobe, new glaze, bronzing fix +
you can't really say it's not new

Icecaramellatte

I had a ton in my cart but then thought maybe I would wait for the department stores but they are taking forever. Maybe I will just order from Ulta. But they don't have all of those glaze things. When is this collection releasing at all the sites? Oh duh! I didn't even read the first post!:eek::oops: I guess I better order from Ulta. But how can Maccosmetics.com not have the collection. They have to have it because I want that pinky shade shifting glazing highlighter strobey thingy and I don't think it is on Ulta. I know there were 4 shades with this collection. Investigation needed, off to read the links provided. Thanks guys.

Anahita Balsara

I skipped this collection and instead ordered a few pieces from the MAC Mosaic collection. I thought the packaging was stunning and felt the colors would look better on me. Now if only mail would resume so I can get my package

Rinstar

I think I want a bronzer, the coral lipstick, and the pinky shade shifting glazing highlighter strobey thingy :ROFLMAO: but I haven't really seen any great swatches. Has anyone seen any?

Shellz

I can’t believe that MAC is only releasing this at Ulta! Why!?! I refuse to buy anything from their website. Once I ordered an eyeshadow and they sent it in a box with like no protective packaging (Who does that?) It came pulverized! Not cool Mac! not cool...
This makes no marketing sense.

verorl

I can’t believe that MAC is only releasing this at Ulta! Why!?! I refuse to buy anything from their website. Once I ordered an eyeshadow and they sent it in a box with like no protective packaging (Who does that?) It came pulverized! Not cool Mac! not cool...
This makes no marketing sense.

I can't order from Ulta anyway, but that is so wrong!!! I just hope I don't have to end up buying this on ebay!

Shellz

There are a few things that caught my eye.. lipglosses and of course the pinky shade shifting glazing highlighter strobey thingy. But nothing I am crazy about. in protest/laziness (lol) I am not buying anything unless this collection comes to MAC’s own website or other dept. stores . I have too much makeup already to be tracking things down! I am not working for it unless they pay me (not the other way around).

VAL4M

Look like Mac cosmetics is ready to annonce they will be selling the bronzing collection on their website!!!! I saw a couple post on ig hinting coming soon! It was about time in Canada it was impossible to get your hand on it!

Last edited:

Latest posts