MAC Bronzing Summer Collection (2020)

Icecaramellatte

I ordered from the Mac site and got a shipping notice. I thought I ordered all of the face glazes but only see 3 in my order. What happened to the 4th one? Did it sell out or was it was never there? Did I miss it in my haste for PAT McGRATH? Why or why did they have to launch at the same time?Anyone notice? I hate having to look for one more thing. So annoying.

Monsy

Thank you! What a bummer though. I hate to have to hunt for something. Ugh! Looks like a pretty shade too. I was surprised to see this released today. I thought it wasn't coming until the first. Maybe that is for the other retailers. I guess we will see.
ulta had only 2 shades. mac 3. maybe 4th shade is not coming to the usa at all

Monsy

Did anyone get an email about this? I don't ever get any notification of new collections being available, I don't get it.
I was having this issue for years. You have to go into your account and check "receive emails"
sometimes even if it's checked no emails ever (happened to me)
so go into account check or uncheck and check again. they should start coming

VAL4M

Collection is up now for everyone to buy on MAC canadian website everything is still for sale but we only have 2 cream highlighter i guess some market have 3 and other has 2

Rinstar

Well I ordered Tide and Seek e/s and that's it. I had Cannes Do and the coral lip gloss in my cart as well and took them out. I went through my MAC lipstick and gloss drawer the other day and am honestly overwhelmed at the number of products I have never even used once. So I am going to try to actually use some lip products before buying any more, yikes! Wish me luck :LOL:

VAL4M

I swatches my bronzer i like beige-ing but it is really similar if not a dupe for Marc jacobs Tan-tastic! Bronzer 😬 top bronzer Mac Firebrush, MAC jade jagger, MAC Caitlyn Jenner, MAC Beige-ing, Mac Oh my passion! (Bonzer shade only) last bottom swatch MJ Tan-Tastic

Attachments

• 9249276A-6810-4558-B3F2-98DC00FEE0E8.jpeg
    9249276A-6810-4558-B3F2-98DC00FEE0E8.jpeg
    136.5 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts