MAC Bronzing Summer Collection (2020)

Shellz

Finally got some items from the collection and I was pleasantly surprised with the lip glosses (bought all 4). Sometimes Mac does that... with something understated but cool and capturing the season’s mood. Maybe could have put the glitter down a notch . They did, however send me the wrong lipstick! (A first in over 10 years of ordering from MAC) It looked ok (cote d’amour) but I really wanted wham! Which I bought from Nordstrom instead. Wham! is also a bit too glittery but I like the shade and will tone it down with some gloss. Everything Lip seems to work my NW45 skin tone.

Bronze du jour however gives shine but no real color on me. 👎🏾

Seven Of Nine

I got my order yesterday. I love all 3 lipsticks, the shades are really pretty. I didn't find them to be really long lasting. Sand Tropez is a pretty warm bronze brown. It has a bit of shimmer and shine but nothing obnoxious.
Me too, but some are amazingly long lasting, such as Cote d'Amour.

Monsy

I am warm and I do like yellow/warm. what kind of bronzers do you like? (which brands/shades?)

Seven Of Nine

I am warm and I do like yellow/warm. what kind of bronzers do you like? (which brands/shades?)
If the bronzer is warm, it's ok, but if it turns yellow, I am doubly yellow (skin and bronzer) and I do not like this effect :cautious:
I like Matte Bronze MAC, Hoola Benefit, Earthy Burberry or Taupe MAC.

Monsy

If the bronzer is warm, it's ok, but if it turns yellow, I am doubly yellow (skin and bronzer) and I do not like this effect :cautious:
I like Matte Bronze MAC, Hoola Benefit, Earthy Burberry or Taupe MAC.
I understand what you mean. You like more neutral ones.

Seven Of Nine

Finally got some items from the collection and I was pleasantly surprised with the lip glosses (bought all 4). Sometimes Mac does that... with something understated but cool and capturing the season’s mood. Maybe could have put the glitter down a notch . They did, however send me the wrong lipstick! (A first in over 10 years of ordering from MAC) It looked ok (cote d’amour) but I really wanted wham! Which I bought from Nordstrom instead. Wham! is also a bit too glittery but I like the shade and will tone it down with some gloss. Everything Lip seems to work my NW45 skin tone.

Bronze du jour however gives shine but no real color on me. 👎🏾
Wham looks divine on the lips :love:

elegant-one

Yesterday, I bought the mystery lipstick shade from Nordies :rofl: :marchmellow:I called Nordies CS and their beauty line twice and no one could tell me what shade it was. I even called my local Nordstrom and they didn't know either LOL I guess I'll find out when it arrives. They said it was a Nordstrom exclusive shade.

Rinstar

So glad I caved and picked up Cannes Do! It's a lovely coral that looks more like a stain than a full on cream lipstick. I do like the lustre finish when it's a good one.

Latest posts